"What if this is a trap?"

No One’s Point of View:

A groan emitted from the lips of Carly Risi as she found herself slowly waking up. Gasping at the pain throbbing at the side of her head, she seeped in a sharp breath as her teeth tug into her bottom lip. Blinking once, twice then a third time, she took a look around the room, trying to figure out where the hell she was.

Feeling her throat close up at the tight space, nothing but emptiness around her, Carly felt as if she was suffocating and the walls were closing in around her.

Moving to push the hair that fell in front away, her eyes widened when she realized there was something keeping her from doing so. Closing her eyes in fright, praying that she was wrong, Carly looked down to see that not only her hands but her feet were tied to a chair.

Tears immediately sprung to her eyes as she desperately tried to pull her hands free. Crying silently to herself, her mind flashed to the moment in the car when she had gone off with Connie, a horrid feeling clawing at her insides as she came to realize the girl she thought was a friend of hers was indeed the exact opposite.

Kelsey had been right all along and she was stupid enough not to believe her. She wanted to be able to trust someone other than Kelsey, to know that there was someone else who cared about her.

Furrowing her eyebrows at the sound of a ticking clock, Carly hastily tried to find the source of the sound. Bending her body to the right as far as she could and then to the left, she was just about to give up, thinking it must be her mind playing games on her when a red glow in the middle of her feet caught her attention.

Leaning over, Carly felt her heart leap out of her chest at the sight of a bomb attached underneath her chair. Screaming at the top of her lungs, Carly began thrusting her body in all different ways, fear igniting within her. “Somebody, please, help me!” She cried over and over again, hoping that wherever she was, an innocent bystander would hear and come save her.

Justin’s Point of View:

“Thirty minutes…” John murmured, hand still clutching the phone so hard his knuckles were white, “or she’s dead.”

A ghastly silence fell over us, the inevitable thought crossing each of our minds as to what he was talking about but neither one of us had the guts to say anything or even question what he meant for fear that we might be true.

John’s eyes glassed over as he slammed his fist against his thigh so hard that his phone could’ve crumbled into pieces from all the strength he mustered; the anger built up inside of him thriving on his growing anxiety.

“Who was it?” Bruce was the first to break through the silence as he took a hesitant step towards John, not sure on how to approach him at his point.

“I’m not sure,” He muttered, “But I have a pretty damn good idea on who it could’ve been.” Meeting Bruce’s eyes, it was then that I saw the darkness brewing inside them. John was out for blood and he was ready to kill anybody who stood in his way.