"I owe you big time."

Kelsey’s Point of View:

“I heard that you’re a picky eater around here.” I smirked as I sat across from him on the bed. One leg curled under my butt as I leaned forwards, tearing the plastic covers off of the containers and placing them under it on the tray perched in front of Justin. “I actually think the nurses wrote it down on their chart.” I giggled, watching as he raised his eyebrows though his eyes stayed remained on the food.

“Oh really?” He questioned teasingly, his tongue tracing his bottom lip in a simple way that made my stomach do backflips.

“Yes, really,” Smiling, I pulled the plastic forks out of their small bags, laying them down. “I was gonna cook for you but then I thought it’d probably be healthier and safer if I brought you something you’d actually eat.” Taking some food into the fork, I leaned over the tray, gesturing it towards Justin’s open mouth as he took the piece of chicken into his mouth.

“What happened with you getting some sleep?” Justin questioned with raised eyebrows, his mouth full of food.

Rolling my eyes, I scowled, “What is it with you always thinking about me in a bed?”

Smirking, Justin opened his mouth signaling he wanted more.

Pursing my lips, I bit back laughter, feeding him once more. “I know this isn’t the most romantic setting in the world but,” I shrugged, “I feel like we have some things to celebrate.”

Swallowing, Justin nodded his head, “I agree.” Licking his lips, he smiled, “It looks good, smells even better.” Leaning over to grab the fork himself, a slapped his hand away.

“No, no, no,” I scolded playfully, “that’s my job.”

“Oh, so now you’re going to feed me?” He fought the goofy grin that threatened to reveal itself as he stared across at me amusingly.

“That’s right.” Taking in some noodles along with the chicken, I ushered it into Justin’s mouth as he moaned in satisfaction at the delicious food he was eating.

“I should get hurt more often,” He teased, watching me warily as I froze for a moment’s time.

“This is actually going to be a onetime thing, so don’t get used to it.”

“Mhm, can I have a napkin?”

Grabbing one from nearby, I gave it to Justin’s outstretched hand, watching as he wiped his lips dry before taking the other fork still packed in a bag, ripping it open and fondling with the food in my container. Leaning over, he pointed it towards my lips, “say ah baby,”

Crossing my arms against my chest, I shook my head, “What did I tell you? There’s a reason why I’m not letting you feed yourself, why in God’s name would I let you feed me?”

Rolling his eyes, Justin urged to the fork closer to my lips, “Just eat.”