And that's when all hell broke loose.

Kelsey’s Point of View:

“Meeting, everybody, now!” Bruce’s hard voice was heard from downstairs as it throttled its way around the house, startling me from my sleep.

“Jesus Christ,” Justin muttered from beside me as he wiped his face up and down with his free hand as his other, pulled me closer from my side, “Does he know what time it is?” Glancing to his right, he squinted his eyes to check for himself.

“It’s three in the afternoon, Justin…” I stifled my laugh as he turned to me with a grim loop of his lips.

“So? We went to sleep late last night, the least he could fucking do is wait until we’ve woken up ourselves.” Yawning, he held himself up on his elbows, his eyes searching mine, “Do you want to stay in and I’ll go see what the fuck he’s bantering about or do you want to come with?” His face fell solemn as his fingers traced over the features of my face, his thumb brushing over the skin of my cheek.

“I’ll come with,” I shrugged, “He said everyone and the last thing I want is to get on his bad side. You’re all on edge as it is; don’t want to add onto it.” Throwing the blanket off of me, I tried to sit up but remained down once Justin tugged on me. Looking over at him, I gave him a confused glance, “What?”

“Are you sure? I mean the fucker could understand that you’re tired. I’m used to this kind of shit, waking up unexpectedly and everything—”

“Justin,” I smiled, “I’m fine. I need to wake up anyways, I have a lot of homework to catch up on and I’d lie if I said I wasn’t curious to what he wanted.” Smirking, I laughed at Justin’s obvious expression.

“Of course you are,” He grumbled, letting me sit up as he did so himself. Running his hands through his hair to tame it somehow, he shook his head at me, “Your curiosity will be the death of you.” He countered sharply with a hint of humor to show he was merely teasing.

“Yeah, well, you take it up with Bruce. He’s the one that called us all down to begin with.” Sticking my tongue out, I got out of bed before Justin could grab onto me, laughing at his scowl. “Come on lazy, we’ve got some family business to attend to.”

“Nah, I’d rather sit here and watch the view.” He smirked, wiggling his eyebrows as his eyes traveled down the length of my body.

“Wha—”It was then that I felt a whoosh of wind accommodate my body, waking me up entirely. Looking down at myself, my cheeks heated up at the sight of myself in booty panties and a loose tank-top. “You perv!”

“What?!” He put his hands up in mock surrender, “I didn’t know you were half naked, that’s not my fault! Besides, you’re my fiancé now I have more of a reason to stare at what’s mine.” His tone chilled me to the bone as his eyes blackened in slight possession as his teeth sunk into his bottom lip.

Feeling suddenly insecure, I wrapped my arms around my body, awkwardly looking around the room as I tried to find something to cover myself with.

“Hey,” Justin whispered lightly causing me to jump from how fast he had approached me. I hadn’t even realized he got up from bed. Rubbing my arms up and down, he took me into his arms, “You’re beautiful.” He murmured against my lips, his eyes piercing into mine, warming me from head to toe.