"I should've let you go when I had the chance."

Justin’s Point of View:

It all felt like a movie.

It didn’t feel right, it didn’t feel real and yet it all happened too fast. The breaks screeching in my ears and Kelsey’s piercing scream calling out my name for dear life it was as if I were able to save her from here but I wasn’t and it killed me inside knowing I wasn’t there with her right now.

It was as if everything around me came crumbling down on top suffocating me.

“What’s going on in here?!” My head shot up to see the nurse making her way hurriedly inside as she shoved past Bruce, excusing herself harshly as she checked the machines attached to me, her eyes quickly scanning the beeping lines, her eyes falling on the tubes around my neck that attached to one another.

“You know you’re not supposed to me stressing yourself Mr. Bieber,” Scowling as she noticed one of the ducts had separated she put them back together, attaching it back to my shirt, tucking it away. Looking down at me, her hardened eyes softened as they met my wide ones, “Are you alright?”

I didn’t utter a word as I stayed in complete silence. The only thing able to be heard was my quick and uneven breathing. Closing my eyes shut, I prayed to God that this wasn’t his way of paying me back for all the shit I’ve done in my life.

“Please God,” I murmured quietly to myself, “let her be okay.”

Sighing frustratingly, she grabbed the paper that hung from one of the machines, “Your heart beat ran up nearly a percent in nearly ten seconds which is highly unhealthy for you if you want to get out of here on time.” Crumpling the paper, she shook her head at me, “You cannot be under any stress whilerecovering Mr. Bieber. An artery can burst inside and it is very likely to bleed out internally. You need to keep yourself out of harm’s way, do you understand me?”

She was talking, I knew that much since her lips was moving but I didn’t hear anything. Her words came out jumbled in my mind as I grasped the phone tightly in my hand, the thought of what was happening to Kelsey taunting me.

I needed to know if she was okay.

I don’t know what I’d do without her in my life. She’s come to be somebody I need in order to survive. Without her was like living without oxygen. She was the air I breathed; she was what kept me alive.

Snapping out of it, I nodded my head, “Ugh, yeah, sorry.” Waving a hand dismissively, I watched as she turned to Bruce, most likely repeating whatever it was that she told me to him so that at least one of us knew what she said.

Bruce must have agreed because she left without a second look back, leaving us both to dwell on the situation alone.

Building up enough courage, I brought the phone back to my ear after taking several deep breaths. When nothing but a soft whimper was heard on the other line, I felt my heartbeat pick up.

“Kelsey?”

Waiting a few seconds, I was just about to get up from my bed and go searching for her myself when Bruce’s hand pressed to my shoulder, keeping me down.