"And now I have you all to myself."

Kelsey's Point of View:

"Are you sure you have to go to school?" Justin grumbled while feverishly running his hands up and down his face, tucking them behind his head as he looked up at me.

Justin had been bugging me all morning, trying to convince me not to go to class, not that I minded. I found it sort of cute how he was so determined. He was acting like his old self again and there was no way in hell I was going to ruin that.

I playfully rolled my eyes at him, giving him an exasperated, knowing look. "Yes, Justin. I have to go to school."

"But it's a Friday," He groaned, throwing his arms in the air, letting his head fall against the softness of his pillow.

"And?"

"And, we should be doing normal, fun, getting ready for the weekend kind of stuff. Not going to school." He shuddered, a look of disapproval on his face.

"Justin," I laughed, giving him a weird look. "What's gotten into you?"

"What?" He shrugged, scratching at his chest. "Can't a guy want to spend the day with his girl?"

I pursed my lips, thinking about it. "Well, yeah, but-"

"So then we should," Standing up, he made his way over to me. "Give the classes a rest for a day." Wrapping his arms around me, he gave a hopeful smile.

I bit the inside of my cheek, contemplating the idea. My parents would kill me if they found out that I skipped. "Just one day?" I clarified, unsure of the situation.

"Just one day," He confirmed, "with the addition of the weekend."

Then again, what they don't know won't hurt them. "Okay," I smiled, a warm feeling bubbling in my stomach. "Let's do it."

Putting me at arms distance, he scrutinized me. "Really?" His eyebrows shot up in surprise, evidently not being able to believe I had agreed.

I laughed, slowly nodding. "Yeah, I mean it's just one day. How much harm can it do? Besides, I'll just ask Carly for the notes when we get back from... wherever." Pausing, I laid my hands on top of his, on my hips. "Where are we going exactly?"

He smirked, "That babe is a surprise." Slipping his hands from underneath mine, he walked off, grabbing a pair of his jeans from his dresser and putting them on.

Groaning, I threw my head back in exasperation. "You know how much I hate surprises."

"Yeah which is part of the reason I love doing them besides, have I ever failed you when it came to them?" He whipped his head around, his brows raised.

"No..." I grumbled, stubbornly. "You didn't."