Chapter Nine. SURPRISE!!

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."

― Marilyn Monroe

...............................................

20th April 2013

"Trey?" I said

He began to say something until he saw my hands lying on my swollen stomach and his whole face dropped. "Your fucking pregnant?" He yelled and I finally noticed Ashley and Hayden behind him.

I walked out of the house and Ash and Hayds walked in leaving me and Treydon outside "Yeah." I said looking down rubbing my stomach.

"How far along are you?"

"Five months."

"And how long have you known?"

"3." I admitted looking down guilty

"Three- The whole time You've been here. You're a stupid, selfish bitch Carley."

"Do NOT talk to me like that Treydon!" I said with so much venom even a box jellyfish couldn't compare. "Yeah I fucked up but you ain't a fucking saint in this fucked up situation."

"You fucked off without even telling me you were fucking pregnant!"

"What the fuck was I meant to do Treydon walk up to breakfast with the crew and be like, hey this may come to a surprise to you all, but Trey I'm pregnant oh sorry bout that Tiffany."

"Nah instead you just fuck off to LA aye Carley, cause that ain't a bitch ass move."

"I DIDN'T FUCKING KNOW THEN!" He just rolled his eyes. "I ran here cause I was embarrassed then when I found out I didn't even know what to say. Where the fuck to start? I know I should have told you but I couldn't stand to hear your voice."

"I called you so many times you could have tried then."

"You think this conversation would have gone any different?"

"I would have fucking known, why the fuck didn't you just tell me Carley? Your fucking five months pregnant."

"You think I don't know that. For three months straight I have been trying to tell myself; we don't need him. Your baby doesn't need him. I was angry at you Treydon, so fucking angry!"

"What the fuck could I have possibly done to deserve this?"

"Your right you deserved to know. But the last thing I wanted to do was look at you. You made me disgusted in myself. You made me feel the ultimate lowest of myself. Here I was thinking one day he'll tell them. Your not in this alone. I stayed faithful to you thinking with the way we were going we were in a relationship. But nope I was mistaken because you got straight out of my bed to jump into someone else's." I said starting to tear up. He didn't say anything just looked at the ground beneath his timblands. "If you didn't want to be with me Treydon you should have left me alone. Because honestly being ignored is a hell of alot better then being used and treated like shit. Humiliated by your best friend has to be the worst feeling I have ever felt."

"Carley I never meant to make you feel like that."

"What was your so called plan Treydon? Didn't think I would catch feelings? Nah cause Carley doesn't have feelings. Or was it to knock me up and go jump in someone else's bed making me feel like the lowest piece of scum on this earth, cause you succeeded." I said crying and turned to walk inside.

"Carley." He said softly reaching out to grab my arm.

"DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME! Don't ever touch me again." I said crying a river as I ran inside slamming the door and going to walk up the stairs but tripped luckily catching myself on the rail. I sat down rubbing my stomach crying over the fact my baby was being born into this life.

I heard someone sit beside me but just continued to cry rubbing my stomach.

"I'm sorry, I should not have pushed you so hard to tell him." K said. I didn't look up just kept rubbing my stomach. "I didn't even think about how you would feel."

"He needed to know." I finally admitted.

" yeah but when you were ready."

"The truth is Kaia. I was never going to be ready to face him. Living in LA I don't have to worry about running into him. Facing him. I didn't want to tell him. He's got a life and a career in A, I didn't want to step in the middle of it. So yeah I've been keeping this from him Kaia, because I know how hard he had worked to get where he is." I admitted. She didn't say anything for a while then sighed.

"So you really had it bad for him."

"Yup, but I'm just a female dog with a lot of bad traits." I said look down at my stomach

"I'm sorry Carls."

"It's not your fault Kaia."

"Yeah it is, I invited him today."

"What!" I stood up

"I'm sorry I just thought you needed to tell him." She stood

"Well are you happy now Kaia!" I yelled and walked out to my car driving home.