Chapter Seven. CONFESSIONS

"You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks, or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could've, would've happened... or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move the fuck on."

― Tupac Shakur

...............................................

11 February - 15 March 2013

The following day I decided to finally talk to my siblings about everything.

Me and Taylor had already talked a fair bit about where to go. And I decided to take her up on staying here. She gave me a job working at the bar she owns; doing her books while I was on correspondence. Taking my college classes over the net.

I had mostly everything planned out all I had to do was to talk to my family.

They both walked in with their heads down obviously feeling guilty of what had taken place four nights ago.

"Hey." Kaia was first to speak.

"Hi."

"Do you have anything to say Drake?" Taylor commanded giving him a knowing look. I watched as my brother grumbled something under his breath then looked at me. "Sorry for not listening to you Carls. I should have heard you out." He grumbled obviously not liking the fact he had to lose some of his man pride.

"It's fine."

"Have you thought about what you wanna do?" Leo asked.

"I'm going to stay here for a bit. Until I figure out what me and baby are going to do. Taylor's given me a job doing her books."

"I like that idea, you can live with me." Kai said.

"No. I don't wanna intrude."

"Carley, your my baby sister you won't be intruding."

"It's sweet as Kai. I don't even stay here anymore so I said she can stay here for however long she likes." Taylor spoke up.

"How much you gotta pay babe?" DJ asked.

"No, I'm about to be a mother. I need to start being able to do these things on my own. I have a job so ill be paying for my own rent, for my own food. Ill organise my car to get here. As much as I appreciate your guys help, but I need to start doing things on my own." I said standing up.

"When are you going to tell mum and dad?" DJ asked.

"I wanna tell them face to face. I know dad is gonna hit the roof. And mums gonna be pissed. So ill ask them to bring my car out and tell them then."

"And Trey? Are you gonna tell him at all?" Kai had to ask.

"I will tell him, but when I'm ready. And right now I'm not." I admitted.

I had told Taylor last night everything that had happened between me and Trey. And ever since then I realised Trey deserved to know. But I need to sort myself out first. I need to get back to normal and figure myself out before so. Cause I can't stress myself out. And seeing him would guarantee just that.

After dinner everyone went home and I went straight to bed.

My fingers slid down a hard chest. Hearing a heartbeat beneath my head. I felt this gentle touch running up and down my bare back. Although my eyes were closed I knew who big rough but soft hands they were. I knew it was Trey.

I was warm in his bed. My body half on his and half on the cloud like mattress. We didn't say anything. We just laid there running our hands down each others body's. placing butterfly kisses all over each others necks and shoulders.