Prologue

"I'm an artist, I paint a smile.

I'm an actress, I hold back tears.

I'm a doctor, trying to fix my broken heart." - unknown

...........................

February 6th 2013

I love him but yet I know he doesn't love me.

I know all I am to him was someone to fuck around on.

I should have seen it ages ago when he didn't have the balls to tell anyone we were together.

Oh who am I kidding we weren't even together. I assumed we were with the amount of hidden time we would spend together, but I was stupid I mean he would have me drive 20mins out of town just so we didn't risk being seen by anyone in gossip central we call home.

But most of all I should have realised what was happening when I couldn't even talk to my closest friends about my so called 'relationship' that I was in because one of them was his sister and the rest knew him.

We were in the same circle of friends. We all grew up together. So really what did I expect?

I continue to ask myself what was wrong with me?

Was I not pretty enough for him to be seen in public with me?

Is it because I'm slightly bigger then girls my age, with my chocolate thighs, my slightly wide hips, my big boobs, fat ass?

Because I know that he isn't a commitment fob he's made that clear by being with the bitch he's with now.

Yes Trey (the guy this is all about) walked into the café we were all meeting at with some skinny, blond bimbo.

I was shocked if anything. Considering last I knew we were together. Being with him last night you would think he would have the decency to not flash his new fling around in my face, in front of OUR friends? But hey, that would be asking for to much.

Truth is as soon as I lay my eyes upon there linked hands my heart shattered. She was pretty. I'll admit it. With her straight blonde hair, blue eyes, bleached teeth, Slim body, fake boobs, small waist, hips and no ass. Chunk-less legs. The model body. Not to mention she went to college with him.

But I couldn't help but remember when it was me that used to hold his hand like that. He used to laugh at my dry jokes, pull the chair out for me.

But she gets shown around his closest friends. Why wasn't I enough?

"Hey guys." Tiffany the white girl said.

I looked down at my phone not saying anything. I felt like crying but I will never cry a tear over that asshole especially not in front of him.

My phone vibrated in my hand. I looked down to see a new message from Ashley, Treys sister also my best friend, who was sitting across from me,

#AshPash.xx

'What's up with you and Trey?'

I looked up and seen this worried expression on her face.

I just plastered on my all to familiar fake confused mask and shock my head as if I had no idea what she was hinting at. Looking around at the long table of our friends

She gave me the bullshit look but shrugged her shoulders and continued on her conversation.

Angel another one of my friends started talking to me and I put on my usual act trying to get involved.

I looked over and seen Trey looking at me I just looked away from him, as if he didn't even exist.

But my heart knew all to well that he exist, considering he was the reason it was in this fragile, broken state.