Chapter Four Part 2. BIG BROTHER

"Cause sometimes, you just feel tired. Feel weak. And when you feel weak, you feel like you wanna just give up. But you gotta search within you. You gotta find that inner strength, and just pull that shit out of you. And get that motivation to NOT give up and NOT be a quitter. No matter how bad you wanna just fall flat on your face and collapse."

― Eminem

...............................................

8th February 2013 

I don't know how long I had been in the car crying my eyes out but all of a sudden I felt the door of the mustang open and my body pulled into a muscled chest.

"Shhh." My brother cooed.

"I'm sorry." I whimpered.

"Sorry?" He pulled back.

"I know I disappointed you guys. I'm always fucking up."

"Carley. We're not disappointed in you because you've 'fucked up'. We're disappointed because like mum and dad; we wanted a better life for you. Your our baby sister. Just know the life your about to live is gonna be a hellova lot harder." He said as I cried.

"I know that."

"Are you here on your own because your scared I'll fuck the boy up, or you here on your own because he's a lil pussy cunt that needs to be fucked up?" I stayed quiet, but DJ heard all he needed. "He's lucky he ain't here. K said you haven't told mum and dad." I just shock my head still whipping the never ending tears. He pulled me to his chest again letting out a deep breath.

*_Drake Jnr's POV_*

I was mad, disappointed shocked more then anything. The last thing i expected was to hear that come out of her mouth anytime soon. i expected that from Kaia not Carley.

I had to distance myself from her to catch my breath before I said something I'd regret. So I went inside to call Kaia.

"Carls at yours?"

"Yeah."

"She tell you?"

"Yup."

"I'm surprised to be honest. Didn't think she would. She's pretty much been running from it."

"She told mum and dad?"

"Nah. She has barley talked to me. If I wasn't there to see the test. I don't know what she would have done. But I know we would not have known."

"What you mean?"

"I think she's depressed Drake."

"What?" I said shocked.

"She's not the same. You'll see."

"Fuck. I'm gonna go back out by her. I had to catch my breath before I said something I'd regret."

"Ok, but keep an eye on her. I'm worried."

"Alright. Come over for dinner. Taylor's coming over later."

"Ok I'll see you in an hour."

"Sweet." I said hanging up and walking back out.

What I saw when I got outside nearly broke my heart.

My baby sister sitting in the passenger seat of my cheery red 2014 ford mustang . Wet red cheeks, what I'm guessing is puffy blood shocked eyes, hidden behind shaking hands. I pulled the door open and pulled my baby sister into my arms. Trying to calm her down. Rubbing her back. I had never seen my sister so broken. She was the strong one out of her and Kaia. I probably haven't seen her cry since she was 5. Even as a child she didn't cry that much. Kaia would pick on her and shed just punch her. Scrap her leg shed just brush the dirt off and carry on. So seeing her like this was so scary.

After a while of holding her and talking, I finally convinced her to come inside and talk.

"Carley, you are one of the strongest people I know. Confident, funny, intelligent, stubborn girl. But right now I see someone totally different. And I can't help but think this boy has done this. Bubba?" I admitted worried.

She looked down looking at her chipped red nails "I don't feel like any of those things Brother." She admitted.

I didn't even know what to say. I just picked up my phone and texted Kaia 'your right.' I sent. "Talk to me Bubba."

"I have nothing to say." She said then ran to the toilet with her hand covering her mouth. Just as i went to go after her Taylor walked threw the front door, putting her bag down.

"Hey baby." She said walking over to me to give me a kiss hello. "Where's Carls?" I didn't reply I just sat down running my hand threw my hair. "What's up baby?" She asked standing between my legs grabbing my face.

"My sister."

"What about her?"

"She's pregnant."

"Oh." She dragged out the hhhh.

"I don't even know what to do babe."

"Just let her know your there for her. Nothing much you can do babe."

"I know I'm just worried about her."

"You don't need to be, I'm fine." Carley announced her presence.

"Your far from fine Carley." Kaia said walking in with Leo.