Chapter One Part 3. BYE

"Everybody's at war with different things. I'm at war with my own heart sometimes." - Tupac

...............................................

February 6th 2013

At first I just steered. Looking at his black red and grey Jordan covered feet to his jean true religion cotton pant covered legs that I knew were well toned, his maroon shirt covered stomach that i knew had a six pack, His muscly brown arms that were crossed over a muscly chest, his greeny Blue eyes were covered by black glasses and his black waves was covered by a bulls snap back. His usual facial hair was perfectly shaped around his luscious full lips.

As I finally got my thoughts back I noticed his full lips pulled into a smirk.

I rolled my eyes and walked to my car.

He stepped in front of my door stopping me. Noticing I wasn't in the mood.

"Can we talk?" He asked softly.

"No." I said bluntly and pushed him away from my door so I could get in.

"Carls.." He said grabbing my arm, before I could climb in.

"Don't touch me!" I spat pulling my arm free.

"What the fuck Carl. I just wanna talk to you."

"And I never want to talk to you again. So fuck off Treydon."

"What the fuck?" He said shocked that I had said that to him.

"Just do me and 'your girl friend' a favour and stay the fuck away from me." I said going to get back in my car.

"What the fuck have I done to you Carley?" He said sounding mad.

"Are you fucking kidding?" I yelled spinning around and shoving him away from me. "If you don't know Treydon then your dumb as well as the disgusting, selfish asshole that I thought you were. I never ever thought I'd ever think so low of you Treydon. But I am beyond disgusted in you, you have no idea!" I said looking at him then before he noticed the tears running down my face, I climbed into my car and drove towards the airport with a plan on never coming back.

I couldn't believe that he thought he was innocent, that he had done nothing wrong. He done shit wrong alright. He broke my heart and didn't even flinch. The worst part about it was that he came up to me thinking that we were going to be all good. Is he fucking thick? Stupid dumb asshole.