Chapter Eight Part 2. PRIORITYS

"I believe that life is a prize."

- Nicki Minaj

...............................................

16 March - 20th April 2013

After what Kaia said I realised the only thing that mattered now was my baby, which meant I had to just worry about myself.

I walked out after cleaning my face.

"I'm keeping my baby, whether you agree or not. Yes I made a mistake by getting pregnant at this age, but I'm going to deal with it. This is my baby, a life that I created. I'm not just going to give up because its gonna be hard. Or because you guys don't agree. If your not going to support my choice, then you can leave now and delete my number, because this is my choice. I don't ask for you to agree, I just ask for you to accept." I said all in one breath. No one said anything they all just looked at me shocked.

"Baby. Yes I am disappointed in this, but your our daughter, that's our grand baby. We're not just gonna walk away and turn our backs on you. I'm just angry because we didn't even know you were having sex, let alone pregnant. We come here expecting to see our daughter and prepare her for college. But got shocked with preparing you for a child."

"I know Mama, it's not what I expected either."

"Well it's happening, obviously this was Gods path for you and this boy your not gonna tell us about." She said giving me a look.

"I haven't told him yet, I wanted to tell you both first then talk to him. So please just keep this between us until I can talk to him properly."

Mum just nodded her head. But Papa didn't say anything. He 'hasn't' said anything. Mum picked up where my attention went.

"Drake!" Dad stood up and walked over to me letting out a sigh as he pulled me into his strong arms. I didn't know how much my dads support would mean to me until I had it. I couldn't fight back the tears.

"Your my baby girl that doesn't change." He said kissing my forehead.

"When are you going to tell this boy?" Mum asked as we sat on my bed talking that night.

"I don't know Ma. Like I want to tell him, but how? How did you tell Papa?"

"We'll Baby. The difference is was your father actually knew before me."

"Really?"

"Yeah he knew straight away my tits were bigger."

"Ew Ma!" she just giggled like a school girl. And I couldn't help but tear up.

"What's wrong baby."

"I'm never gonna have this Ma." I cried. Which was so strange considering I never cry. But here I was blubbering over nothing yet again.

"Your never gonna have what?" She said grabbing me.

"I'm never gonna have what you and Papa have. You know this highschool sweethearts, the happy family's. My baby's going to have like two homes a step mum." She started giggling and I gave her the biggest mug.

"You don't know that. Just because you guys are not together and didn't mean to get pregnant doesn't matter, this baby is going to be loved no matter what. Your only getting upset because of your hormones."

"Oh they're driving me insane Ma." She just laughed and hugged me. "I don't know Ma. He's," I started but didn't know how to put it without telling her who he is. "He's just starting this thing that he's been dreaming to do. And I just, I just don't want to tell him."

"Treydon deserves to know Carley." She said shocking me I lent back to look at her. "Yes I know it's Trey."

"How long?"

"I've had a feeling for a while, but when you freaked out today about him getting signed, I didn't understand until you said you were pregnant and hadn't told the dad." I just hung my head. "Baby girl, you need to tell the boy. This is Trey, you've known him for years."

"Ma, me and Trey are far from speaking terms. I will tell him, I'm just not sure when."

"Ok. I'm not going to push you."

"Does Daddy know?"

"You know how observant your father is." I just laughed. "Ok you need to get you and my grand baby some rest. I'll see you in the morning mi amor." she said kissing me and walking out.

My parents flew back the following week, when I began to work with Taylor.

My stomach blew up over night after nearly 3 months of walking around L.A with a non showing pregnancy but last week it just blew up. And now noticeable. But apart from the now giant stomach and tits, i've stopped puking my brains out instead eating non stop. I'm constantly hungrey, not just hungrey like starving.

Kaia has been bugging me to tell Trey but I kept ignoring her. I still haven't quit figured out how to tell him that in about 4 months he's going to be a dad. So doing what I do best I put it off.

"Hey Sis," Kaia said as I turned up at her house for dinner, my brother and Leo had a game earlier the family all went but me fortunitly Kaia stuck a dinner together after to celebrate. Even though apparently they didn't win. I had a lot of work to get threw so I missed the game recording it instead but agreed to go to dinner later. "You missed quit an.... Interesting game." she said randomly.

"Ok..." I said confused looking at Taylor who had a worried look on her face.

I shock it off as there was a knock on the door. Kaia walked out leaving me to answer the door.

I swung it open not expecting to see who was on the other side.