Chapter Five Part 2. DISAPPOINT

"God can judge me, I don't need a jury. Nothing standing in my way, like nothing's my security."

― Lil Wayne

...............................................

8th February 2013

*_Kaia's POV_*

"I can't believe you two!" Taylor yelled looking at me and Drake. "The girl is 18 years old, pregnant, scared and confused, she comes to you two for support and you wanna sit here argue and judge her every fucking decision?" She yelled I looked at the ground feeling guilty and I know DJ was feeling the same. "I can't believe you guys would be so dumb and inconsiderate." She said then ran outside after Carley.

"Fuck." DJ cussed rubbing his face realising we just fucked up big time.

I jumped off my stool going to look for my sisters.

I ran down the street seeing a taxi pull off and Taylor running after it.

I felt Drake step up beside me.

Taylor turned around and started walking back our way. "I hope your proud of yourselves." She said walking past us. "Oh and Drake your on the couch." She said walking inside and up stairs.

"Fuck." Drake said under his breath following her. I walked in grabbing my bag and following my disappointed fiance to the car.

*_Carley's POV_*

I don't know why the fuck all of this was happening to me. But It felt like, everything I believed in was a lie. I didn't even have the two people I thought I would always have behind me.

I arrived at the closest hotel, giving the driver money and stepping out to get a room.

I walked into my room not even looking around just went straight to the bathroom to have a shower.

I pulled on the clean robe and crawled onto the bed rolling into a ball crying myself to sleep.

In a whole week I had managed to have my heart torn out of my chest by Trey, I had fucked up my friendship with Ashley, I had pushed Angel away, lied to my parents, found out my life was over, and disappointed my siblings.

I don't know what else I could do to fuck up my life. But I knew one thing was for sure. I wasn't going to disappoint my baby. I was going to get up and make sure it had everything it needs.