Chapter 46: Love You

Chapter Forty-Six; Scandal

---

My crying got harder as I thought about it.

I'm feeling the same way Justin felt when he cried over the scandal I put out.

"Aubrey, you're scaring me. Look at me." He demanded, and lifted my head to look at him. Before I could look at him, I covered my face. "If you're ashamed of crying, you shouldn't."

Justin took my hands off my face, and looked into my eyes. "Tell me why you're crying. I'm serious."

"Against Jurey is trending, and all tweets are saying that I'm using you. I know it's not true, but I can't help but cry, because I feel exactly how you felt when I-I sent out the scandal about y-you." The tears weren't coming and I think it was only because he was holding my hand.

"Goddammit, we're both over this stupid scandal. They should be too, and if they aren't, I'll clear it up. I-I love you, and that's all that matters. Forget about everything, and j-just love me back?" He practically begging. He got on his knees, and looked directly into my eyes. "Love me back like I love you."

"I love you Justin." it was amazing of how easily that came out. "B-But I can't take this trending hashtag, and people thinking I'm using you."

"We both know its not true, so that all that matters." He fully got hold of me, and picked me up. He carried me into his room, and when we got in the bed, he wouldn't let me go. "Never do this again?"

"Okay," my voice cracked, kissing Justin on the lips. My lips didn't detach from his, as the small kiss turned into a make out session. As every make out session we have, I was soon straddling him. Before anything happened, I pulled away, and Justin looked at me.

"Are you okay now?" He asked, looking into my eyes.

"A little." I think he got the hint, and kissed me again. We both never lost contact, that is until Scooter bursted in the door with Alfredo and Ryan. "Ever heard of knocking?"

"I said doors open at all times." Scooter smirked. My body fell next to Justin's, and cuddled onto his side. "Justin, I know you probably don't want to do this, but Pattie had assigned you a interview with Ellen."

"Yeah!" He cheered, and got up.

"No need to get dressed, because we're already late."

--

We had been 3 minutes late, and Ellen was stalling. Justin just quietly walked on stage, and scared the bejesus out of her. Justin didn't have time to change so he was still in the hoodie, sweatpants, and Ugg slippers. I was too.

"Never do that again." Ellen demanded, sitting down on her seat. Justin smiled at her while sitting on the other.

"Now you know how other celebrities feel when you scare them!" He retorted, and smile in his face.

"Okay. Okay. Point taken, but usually aren't you dressed up?" She was seriously confused about his outfit. Justin better not bring me up unless Ellen does, because my eyes are still puffy and red from crying.

Before Justin could answer, the screenshot of his Instagram picture popped up with the caption of 'Twinning' under it. Ellen chuckled, and Justin smiled widely. "Is Aubrey here?" Ellen asked.

Justin looked back at me, and I shook my head. "Yeah, but she feels sick. I don't thinks it's a good idea to bring her out."

"Oh okay," she answered.

The whole interview was about his tour, fans, family, Jurey, and then they played some silly games. Ellen ended up giving everyone in the crowd a copy of one of his books, that I'll eventually have to read.

"Ellen is like the big sister I never had." Justin chuckled, walking next to me. When we walked out, it was nearing dark time, and paparazzi were already flashing lights in our face. "Scooter!"

Scooter wasn't in sight. It was just us, and Justin's claustrophobia didn't kick in yet. "Breathe." I said to him, as we pushed through the crowd. We had knocked over some paparazzi, but we didn't care.

Justin's car wasn't in sight, neither was Scooter's, or Moshe's. Where the hell did they go? As we were running, people were right behind us. How are they running this fast in the snow?

There was a beeping in the distance, then it got closer.

Selena was riding past, and really slow. She pushed open the passenger seat door, and Justin got in first. When he did, I did also, on his lap. Selena rode off quickly, finally losing them. "You're welcome.."

"I was going to say thank you," Justin said nicely, even though he wanted to be so rude. I'm not going to say anything because last time I heard from her she was going to put a restraining order on him. "Don't you have a restraining order on me?"

It's like he read my mind. "No, we're celebrities and if we were at the same award show, how would that work. I'm sorry for everything I accused you guys for, and everything."

"It's totally fine, and I'm sorry too." I answered before Justin. Justin nodded, and then we pulled up to Justin's house.

"Stay for a minute, Aubrey. Go run along Justin." Selena shooed him off, and he slipped from under me. He walked up the steps, and stood at the top of them at the door. "Don't tell Justin, but Ryan and I have been on a date. I know it'll be awkward, and a disgrace of the "bro code"," she put quotation marks in the air with her fingers.

"But Ryan and I have been hitting it off. Ryan said he'd announce it to Justin in a little, so when he does, do you think we could go to the mall? I need a friends, that's a girl, and I know if they argue you don't want to be in the middle of it."

"You like read my mind." we chuckled. "I'm totally in."

We switched numbers, and when I turned around Justin was goofily dancing to music blasted from next door. "Have fun dealing with that." She said, making me laugh.

"What'd you guys talk about?" Justin put his head on my shoulder, looking at me with puppy eyes.

"None of your business."

"Please?"

"No."

"Please?"

"Nope!" I giggled, running into the kitchen, and started making Ramen noodles. I'm not that cliché girl that eats only healthy dinners or a whole meal. I'm gaining weight in my stomach, but I can burn it off. "Justin! When do you do to the gym?"

"Next month, why?" He walked in, with his eyes furrowed.

"That's too long! I need to work out this week." I demanded, looking at him.

"We can work out together, tomorrow." He winked. Oh, he will be the death of me.

---

OH MY FUCKING STRAWBERRIES ON A CUPCAKE DID YOU SEE THE LOLLY VIDEO?