Chapter 31: That Tweet

Chapter Thirty-One; Scandal

---

-Justin-

It's been a week since I broke up with Aubrey. During that phone call, Scooter made me say those exact words. If I was to choose the words, I would've sugar coated it, and made it seem sappy.

Yes, I found out about the flirting between her and Niall. Ariana snitched, and so did Zayn. There was no hiding it, and Ariana told me that Aubrey is already looking for a new boyfriend. Whether its Mason or a regular guy from around her neighborhood.

We're both in Stratford, and haven't ran into each other once. I've been out the house a lot, but I keep constantly thinking about her. Like, Aubrey is stuck in my mind 24/7, and she can't escape. I'm sure she's thinking about me most of the time, but she probably already met a new guy.

Ariana is in LA right now so she can't give me any details on Aubrey. Zayn, and the guys are back in England so they can't do anything either. The only hope of getting to Aubrey is by getting in touch with Aubrey.

Idea..! Call her and ask for her Twitter password. As if she'd give it to me, but it's worth a try. When I found my phone, I dialed her number quickly, and it started ringing. After about 6 rings her voicemail came on. "Broski! I can't answer the phone right now! Call me when I'm sober!"

She was totally drunk when she did that. After minutes of hearing her voicemail over and over again, I dialed it one last time. After the third ring, she answered. "Hello?" ..that wasn't her. That was Livy.

Duh, I forgot she had a best friend other than Ariana. "Livy, what's Aubrey's Twitter password?"

"She probably changed it, but it's 'ihatejustinbeaver'. I'm not sure." Livy said. Yup, Aubrey must've really hated me. Livy and I talked for a while about camp, but nothing about our breakup came up, so I guess only Niall, and Ariana know. After a while, she hung up, and I logged onto her Twitter.

When I did, all these hate accounts about me popped up. There were some Belieber accounts that came up, but most were hate accounts. When I clicked on her profile, I saw her profile picture close up. When and how did she get a photo shoot? I'll ask her that later.

Anyways, it took me about a minutes to find the horrendous tweet that ruined and somehow brought happiness to my life. I clicked on it, deleted it, and deleted most of all her hate Tweets toward me. Just looking through them made me feel like she felt the same way right now.

There were footsteps against the hardwood floors, as Scooter made it onto the living room. He saw me, curled into the corner on my laptop, and groaned. "If you're going to turn into a girl about this, should I book you more concerts?"

"I'm just going to turn into a bigger girl if you do."

"She ruined your life. Your relationship. She made-"

"Me happy. She made me feel like I was on cloud nine. I've never felt that way about a girl, and she was only one that made me feel like that." I retorted. "We both forgot about the stupid scandal, so obviously we're both over it.. as well as most of the world!"

"But the crew and I aren't. Your mom refuses to come talk to you until you get over her." Scooter said, and my stomach had a weird feeling. My mom liked all the girls I've dated. Maybe not Selena because she was a celebrity, but all the others girls she liked. Wow, my mom must really not like Aubrey. "Yeah, changed your mind didn't it?"

"No." I said. "She can think whatever she wants. I love my mom, but I can choose whoever I want to be with."

"I'm your manager, and I can choose who you date." He smirked.

"Then I'll just stop singing. And I'm one-hundred percent not lying." I was so serious about this, that a smirk didn't even appear on my face like it normally would. Yes, I love singing, but it's messing with my relationships. I really want Aubrey, but my career is screwing it up. Or just Scooter is screwing it up.

"Let's get the crew over here, and we'll work this out."

----

I know I said no more of Justin's pov's but I had to. So, like.. I have no idea what to say on these anymore. Just comment, vote, share, and enjoy!