Scandal (Justin Bieber)

Prologue:

"You're bringing hell into your life if you do this." Livy said, watching the laptop screen in front of me.

"I know what I'm doing." I retorted, confidently. "It's not like it'll go viral. I only have 400 followers."

"And most of them are Beliebers." she added. "Your page is mostly hating Justin, they're going to see it."

"And I don't care." I breathed out, clicking the enter button. The tweet was seen in under 30 seconds of being posted, and it was already being retweeted. "Wow."

"Told you. You just ruined your life."

Let me back up, a few minutes before.

I, Aubrey Owens have a strong dislike against Justin Bieber. People see him as a role model, but don't you see the things he's doing behind that shell? Peeing in buckets, smoking weed, punching paparazzi. Paparazzi are doing their job, just like he's supposed to be doing his.

"What are you thinking? You're thinking something devious." Livy broke me from my thoughts, and she was damn right I was thinking devious.

"I'm going to ruin Bieber's career." I jumped up from my bed. "I'm going to tweet out that I seen him fucking a girl in the backseat of his car, and it damn sure wasn't Selena."

"Don't do that! You're going to be involved in the rumor more than the imaginary girl you just made up." Livy followed me down to the kitchen. I sat on a stool, putting my laptop up on the island, and opening up Twitter. She watched me do as I said I would do, and insisted I stop.