Chapter 24: Camp

Chapter Twenty-Four; Scandal

---

Ariana and Livy both ran up the steps quickly, and into my room. They both had worried looks as if Justin hit me. Why doesn't everyone keep thinking or assuming Justin will hit me or people will think he'll hit me. "What happened? Did he make you cry?" Ariana asked, taking her Converse off, and sitting at the end of my bed. Livy did the same, and watched me as I talked.

"When we got into his house, I asked him what was wrong because he was sad. When I asked him, he answered that Selena threatened him with a restraining order, Scooter set him three concerts, and there's a lot going on in his life. I told him advice to get over everything, and after I did, he randomly started dancing with me. We danced elegantly like in a ballroom, and after that he told me 'isn't this how Cinderella and the prince danced. After that, I thought he was going to hug me. Instead he kissed me. Smack dab on the lips, and I told him that I couldn't, so I ran out the house. He was calling me, and I dropped one heel, and I didn't even notice. I'm freaking Cinderella right now! Next thing I know, Justin's going to be putting the heel on my foot!" I rambled on, quickly, and Ariana calmed me down.

"Breath. Inhale and exhale." He said, holding my arms. After about 5 of one, I calmed down a little. "Why did you run? Why didn't you ask why he kissed you? That would've been reasonable."

"I couldn't bare to look at him any longer." I sighed. "I've hurt him enough in the past, to even be called his right now. Yes, I admit he's cute, and I'd date him, but I can't. I'll probably do something stupid."

"Aren't you guys going to camp?" Livy butted in, looking at me observantly. I shook my head. "Why?"

"I'm not really sure about an hour long car drive with him, then three to four days alone with him." I looked at both of the girls in front of me, and they huffed. Ariana's eyes widened as she spoke.

"I'll drive you there, and Livy can drive Justin. We'll drop you guys off, and you guys can work it out there?" Ariana asked, and Livy nodded. "Yeah, I'll just call Justin now."

---

Ariana had woken me up at like 5, to start packing, so when we got to camp it would be 6, and we could still sleep. Justin agreed last night, and I bet Livy and him were already on their way. I'm a very heavy sleeper, so it's hard to wake me up. "Livy said she's almost out of Stratford. Unless you want Livy taking your man, I recommend you hurry your pace." Ariana declared.

My man? Since when was Justin my man?

"Since you kissed his cheek that night you guys slept in that bed together." Ariana smirked. "You should stop speaking aloud."

"Yes, I know. I have a tendency of doing that on accident." I chuckled. "Wait, how'd you find out about that?"

"That's when Justin developed real feelings for you." She smirked. "I maybe just a singer, and actor, but I can be a match maker at any time. You and Justin are meant for each other."

"No we're not. I can feel that in like day two of camp were going to argue over something really stupid, and I'll leave him at camp." I sighed. I've already lugged my suitcase into the backseat of my car, and Ariana was already in the drivers side.

"Let's not focus on the bad things. Lets focus on your feelings for Justin." She said starting the car, and pulling off with a rough start. Once she got used to it, I started speaking.

"I don't know. When we hugged there would be this tingly feeling in my stomach, and I didn't want the hug to end." I said. "But then there's be times when his presence just annoys me."