Chapter 42: Sick

Chapter Forty-Two; Scandal

---

"-and no I won't do that." That's all I heard as I woke up. It was Justin's voice as I started waking up slowly. Justin was the only one woke, and everyone was still out, spread around the living room. "Scooter, that's fucked up! Why would you do that?"

"You're so lucky her mom is your age, but she didn't even like Mark. How do you think she'll feel about you dating her mom, and she didn't even like you?"

Excuse me?

"Justin! I can't breath! My nose if stuffed up!" I yelled obnoxiously, because my nose seriously was stuffed. It was seriously so stuffed, that I had to breath out of my mouth. "Could you grab the medicine out of the drawer near the fridge?"

"Yeah," he answered. My Mom had brought a whole bunch of medicine down here just in case an emergency happened. Any medicine you need, will be in that drawer next to the fridge. "Here."

Justin handed me a pill and water, and sat on the arm of the couch where Twist and Za were sleeping. "I'm not supposed to tell you this, but Scooter and your mom kinda went on a date, and they kissed, and I don't know what happened next, and Scooter's still on the phone... Fuck!" he explained really fast, and put the phone up to his ear.

He started laughing, then seconds later he ended the phone call. "It's been two days here. When are we going back?" He asked curiously.

"Either today or tomorrow. Everyone still wants to go on the speedboat, but I don't think everyone can fit." I explained, and he put me on his lap, and we sat on the recliner.

"Then, we'll ride the quads, and stay here until tomorrow. Early in the morning we could leave so we're not stuck in traffic." Justin suggested. That was a good idea, considering my sickness would so interfere with driving the speedboat. "I so want to kiss you right now, but I don't want to get sick."

My devious side popped up, so I grabbed his cheek, and pressed my lips hard against his. He pulled away and wiped my kiss off, staring at me. "If I'm sick, you have to carry me wherever we go." He looked at me seriously.

"Calm down, you're not going to get sick." I chuckled. Looking at the clock on the DVD box, it was 7 am. Justin pulled up the footrest, got in a comfortable position, and cuddled with me.

"Bro, stop kicking me!" Za kicked Twist, and Twist kicked him back. Za being the idiot, he fell of the couch in top of Ryan, and Ryan kicked him. "Why is everyone kicking me?"

That yell, resulted in everyone waking up, so Justin and I went to the bunks and went back to sleep. We shared a bunk so we didn't sleep alone.

--

Justin and I woke up ironically at the same time: when we went outside, the quads were gone, Livy, Ariana, Ryan, and Jai were sitting around the fire, and there were packs a beer on the table. "We're going to get hit tonight!" Ryan cheered.

"But whoever's driving can't because we're leaving tomorrow." I demanded, looking at Ariana and Livy. They both nodded, and stared directly at the guys coming back on the quads.

Justin was hot, so he took of his shirt, and sat down. I was freezing, so I took his hoodie, and put it on. Joining him, I sat down, and laid my head on his lap. I wasn't tired, it's just I felt weak. So weak, that I didn't want to do anything but nuzzle on Justin. "I'll be back," I excused myself from them and went inside the cabin. Brian was there, so that meant there was an extra quad still here.

Brian was watching a movie about the history of America which looked interesting. I joined him on the couch, and put my head on his shoulder. We could hear the quads coming back, and I heard Justin saying it was his turn.

----

Sorry this chapter is short :P