Chapter 26: Turn On

Chapter Twenty-Six; Scandal

---

Justin tried waking me up five times, and all I did was whine. He bribed me with breakfast, bribed me with Ariana, and bribed me with kisses. "Come on, Bri, get up before I invite the guys, and exclude you from everything."

"Fine. We made a deal that we bring our friends tomorrow." I groaned, rolling off the bunk, and standing up on my feet. He lead me out the bunks, and into the other cabin with two plates on the table. "You must like to cook?"

"Very much," he smirked. "That would've been my second choice if I didn't become famous."

"Then you would've been fat." I chuckled, shoveling the sunny-side-up eggs into my mouth. He shrugged, and continued to eat. Ariana had texted me and asked me what happened, so I told her. She said that she isn't leaving yet. She wants to come to camp, and then leave after that. If she's late to get back to LA, Jai knows why. "What do you want to do today?"

"I don't know what to do. This is your camp." He said, dipping his head down so he didn't drop any food anywhere. Duh. Maybe I can bring out the quads.

Shaking my head, Justin looked at me confused. "What?"

"Nothing," I shook my head. "Let's go on the boat?"

"I'm good." Justin mumbled. My smirk grew bigger that him, as he sunk in his seat. "What?"

"You little punk! We're going to the lake. Lake don't have sharks." I said, and he still shook his head. All the lake has is sea turtles, fish, and maybe tadpoles. What is he afraid of? "Can you swim?"

"Yes, I can swim. I just don't want to go to the lake."

"Suit yourself. I'll invite Jake then." I got up to put my plate away. There is no Jake, I just said that to make him come. He looked at me, and I looked at him. "I'm serious."

"Fine, I'll come." He gave in. "But who's Jake?"

"No one, I made him up." I shrugged, drinking the rest of my my orange juice. Justin had washed dishes, and then we got our swimming stuff on. I was quick about putting on my bikini, since I'm not insecure.

I'm not insecure like most girls. I don't find my body as a disgrace. I've never looked at my body and thought 'I wish I was skinny'. Bones are for dogs, and meat are for men. Yeah, I don't have a thigh-gap, but my stomach is flat, and my body is perfect the way it is.

"Ugh, are you ready? You usually don't take this long to get dressed!" He whined outside of the bathroom door. I put his oversized t-shirt over my bikini, and out my flip flops on, joining him outside. "Let's go."

---

Justin, I swear, isn't a man. He's acting like a little kid right now. The dock isn't connected to the ground of the lake, so there's foam under the wood, keeping us afloat on water. So, when you'd step on the dock, it swoosh a little. "I'm gonna throw up!" he said with his eyes closed.

Shaking my head, I grabbed his wrist, and pulled him down to the end of the dock. There, floated my Dad's speedboat, that conditionally belongs to me now. Justin opened his eyes, and gulped hard. "I'm gonna die!"

"There's life jackets under the seats." I chuckled, stepping on to the boat. He didn't move, the whole time I under covered the boat, and put everything where it belongs. I haven't been on this boat since 2011. "Justin, get on before I really do find a guy named Jake."

"No, I'm gonna fall."

I reached my hand, and grabbed his. Helping him on the boat it started moving due to the waves. He whined in shock, then when he got on, he sat down. "You'll get over it, once we get out toward the other side of the lake."

He didn't speak, he just sunk into his seat, and stayed like that. "You know you and your Instagram, so you'd wanna see the view." That eventually got him to sit up. He took out his phone with a waterproof case on it, and I started the boat.

I'm not stupid. He's snuck pictures of me steering the boat, took selfies, and pictures of the view as we were moving. When we went under the bridge, that's when the fun began. My Dad told me not to go too fast, but go fast enough that we'd hit waves, and bounce a little. When I did, Justin looked at me, and back out. "You're doing this on purpose."

"Yep. It's quite amusing." I laughed. Slowing down the boat, and plugging my phone into the cord, music from Pandora started playing. The boat completely stopped, expect for the wind blowing waves. Justin watched me as I pulled the shirt off, and took my slippers off. "Are you gonna get in?"

He sat there and watched me do a backflip off the tip of the speedboat. He stared at me, and took a picture. "I'm not getting in."

Once he said that, I disappeared under water. While he was looking for in front of the boat, I came up on the back of the boat. He didn't hear me, so I took his phone, and pushed him out the boat.

When he came back up, he was breathing hard. "You could've gave me a heart attack!" He exclaimed.

"It wasn't that bad. You know you enjoyed it." I said, watching him as he swam got he back of the boat, and climbed back on. He looked very mad, so when he sat down, I sat on his lap. "Come on, you know you can't stay mad at me."

"I can and I am. I could've died. I'm claustrophobic. I could've had an anxiety attack." He said, pointing to himself. Point taken, but I would've been right there. All I did was hug him, nuzzling my nose into his neck.

"I'm sorry. I should've thought it through." I mumbled. He stayed quiet, and didn't even hug back. He stayed in the position he was, so I decided to tease him a little. He's a 19 year old, hormonal teenager. It's going to be easy to turn him on.

Instead of sitting on his one leg, I started straddling him. I didn't see his reaction to it. Since we're just dating, and not official, I didn't go overboard with it. Once I felt something poke my bum, I got up satisfied, and jumped back into the water. "Why would you do that? You knew that was going to happen!"

"You should've answered me!" I smirked, and started swimming around. I guess he was too embarrassed to stand up, and come in the water, so he grabbed his towel, and covered himself. "Come on in!"

"Nope."

"What? Jerry hasn't settled yet?" I winked, knowing that's what his dick is called. He groaned at the usage of that name, then stood up still covering himself. "Ashamed I turned you on?"

"No, I'm ashamed you did that in the middle of the lake. What if a fan happens to cruise by in their boat?" He asked. I shrugged, and he jumped in. The music played as we gracefully water danced for no reason at all. "You're goofy."

"Like you aren't."

He laughed, then both of ours phones started ringing. Justin and I both got out the water, and answered them. "Hello?"

"It's Ariana! How's it going at camp Justin?"

"It's not called that, and we're on the boat right now."

"Oo! I can't wait to come tomorrow. Livy and I will stack on snacks."

"Great! See you tomorrow?"

"Sure."

When I hung up, Justin was just ending his conversation. "Scooter demanded I get back to Stratford now."

"Why?"

"I have three concerts, and I've already missed one. I'm sorry Aubrey, but I-we have to leave."