Chapter 36: The Awards

Chapter Thirty-Six; Scandal

---

The day went by quickly, but it wasn't time for the awards. It was about 3 hours left until the awards. Me and Ariana were just walking around the hotel, talking about this cute boy we saw pass by. He had blonde hair, muscles, and he had an Australian accent. We could've sworn he was Cody Simpson until he flexed his big arms. "There's Justin. Do you think he remembers last night?" Ariana asked.

"Of course. He didn't pass out." I rolled my eyes, and she nudged my arm, making me lose my balance, and run into the wall. Why couldn't that turn into a cliché moment where the boy catches my fall? "That hurt!"

"Stop being so sarcastic."

Justin walked up to us, and looked up from his shoes. His hair was in his 'Bieber flip' instead of his regular quiff. He moved his hair out of his face, and looked us both in the eyes. "Thank you for helping me last night. That was so embarrassing."

"It's normal, no need to be embarrassed." I smiled slightly, and Ariana I could tell wanted to smirk. Ariana's eye narrowed toward the door, and looked at us both.

"Hey, look there's the door!" She ran off, leaving Justin and I standing there alone. Great friend! Why couldn't she be more supportive, and stayed by my side so it would be less awkward. I know Livy would've.

"So, I guess I'll see you at the award show?" I asked, wanting to get away form him. He nodded, and walked away. He seemed over me, but I wasn't over him. Scratch that, he isn't over me, he wasn't even with me to begin with. I'm trying my best to get over that heartbreaking bastard, and everything he does just lures me in!

---

The award show red carpet special had started. Ariana and I just got done posing for the camera, and now we're on our way into the building. Some people complimented me on my outfit, but most people said I was supposed to be dressed up.

It's my body, I can't dress however I want.

Katy Perry actually complimented me on my shirt, because it reminded her of Roar her new single. While we were walking to find our seats, we took our pictures off, and threw them in the garbage can. Ariana really got me front row tickets, and guess who's sitting behind me? One Direction.

It took about 15 minutes for Kevin Hart to really start the show, but when he did, Lady Gaga started the awards with her 'Applause' performance, then walking up to the mic presenting an award.

"The nominees for best male artist is," she said, then the narrator guy started talking.

"Bruno Mars, Chris Brown, Justin Bieber, Drake, and Macklemore & Ryan Lewis."

"And the winner is..." She stopped to open the envelope. "Justin Bieber!"

Everyone started cheering, and I clapped for a small second until he came on stage. His eyes weren't as red as they were earlier, and he didn't look tired. His hair was in his famous quiff, and he was dressed up. "Thanks for this. I really wasn't expecting to win out of the amazing other nominees. I want to thank my Beliebers, my manager, my mom, and my crew. Thanks guys!"

He held up the award in accomplishment, and before he left of the stage, he smiles at me. No one believes me when I say he's planning revenge, and there gonna be revenge right in the middle of a live award show. Watch, I can feel it. "Ooo," Carly Rae on my side, nudged my arm. "I saw that."

"I'm aware of that." I sunk in my seat, as a different host came. It was Darren Criss and Lucy Hale. They both came out onto the steps, in the middle of the crowd. They started walking around. Darren started talking about a twerk-quake, and Lucy started laughing. They got back on topic, introducing the next person to come up.