Chapter 15: Found Him

Chapter Fifteen; Scandal

---

So, Bieber hasn't spoken to me all day. We were supposed to figure out who made that scandal about us, but I'll do it alone. We're at his house now, and he's on the couch furthest from me. "I thought you two were finding out who did that scandal?" Moshe asked, with Scooter behind him.

My eyes stayed on the ceiling that seemed more interesting. Bieber didn't answer, so they both sat down and watched tv. Looking back down at my iPad, I looked for those tweets. They came from an anon twitter page. "If the Twitter page is ran by an anon, they have to be someone close." I blurted out. I meant to say that to myself.

Bieber stood up and sat next to me. He examined the page, scrolling through the lies that anon tweeted. "If they're going by anon they are someone we know..but who?" He asked looking down at me.

My eyes stayed on the Twitter page, seeing that there wasn't even a place. Anon's picture was me and Bieber photoshopped to be kissing. He looked at me, and I looked at him. We both scooted a distance from each other, and continued looking at the iPad screen. "Why would someone do this?"

"Maybe because they're jealous or they just hate you... Like Aubrey does." Scooter answered Bieber, and then we both nodded. Mason and Moshe stayed quiet, I guess thinking as hard as we were.

"If you look at it.. Aubrey's scandal is even more worse than this one. She played the part. She played the blonde." Mason shrugged, looking at us. He looked right into my eyes with a playful smile on his lips. I rolled my eyes, and looked at Bieber. "No one can play the part in this scandal so it might pass by in about three days, unless they send out more lies."

Mason just gave more information than we even thought of. I watched as his eyes widened, then he searched everyone's facial expression. He sunk in his seat, as if he was guilty. Then... It hit me.

Mason's jealous. Mason wants Bieber away from me. Mason wants me.

"You little fucker! You did all this!" I exclaimed, pointing at Mason, and Bieber had fell off the arm of the couch and into the floor. My serious was gone as I started laughing at him, and when he stood up, he sat next to me. "You did this because you were jealous of Bieber!"

"Could you call me Justin?" Bieber interrupted.

"No," I answered. "Am I right or am I right?"

"You're right." He answered. Everyone gasped as if we were in court and he just confessed he committed the crime. "Justin was too close to you. You wouldn't give me another chance, and I just needed a way to get him away from you."

"Dude! We're not event friends let alone to be together? Why didn't you just tell me instead of doing all this?" Bieber was fuming with anger. Mason got up, and walked out the house. Bieber sat there, staring at the ceiling. "Why does everything bad happen to me? Sometimes I just wish to be a normal 19 year old!"

With that, he stormed upstairs to his room. That feeling hit my stomach again, meaning I felt bad for him again. If I keep being rude to him, maybe this feeling will vanish forever.

----

So, I made a trailer for this story! It'll be on the prologue chapter. So yeah. :D