Chapter 23: Who's Here?

Chapter Twenty-Three; Scandal

---

Justin told me I looked flawless even though I still had red pimples on my face. Acne is one thing I hate about me. I've used proactive, X-Out, and other commercial things. They worked for Livy, but not me. I'm starting to think acne loves me.

Livy told me I looked like a princess. She regretted saying it after the tears started sitting at the brim of my eyes. My Dad called me princess all the time. When I started crying, guess who was there to comfort me? Justin!

Brian told me I looked like a professional model. They all gave me compliments, and I kept nagging Justin about what the surprise was. It was probably like 12 in the morning, and Justin made me get dressed after I got a shower. If I had to judge myself, I'd say that I look like Ariana Grande. The way my hair is curled, and then there's a pink bow. Then, the pink dress and nude heels. That's all her.

"Justin, why am I dressed up and all of you are wearing regular clothes? These heels are like 7 inches tall." I said. I looked at him, and I was probably about two inches taller than him. "Haha, I can look down on you now."

We both started laughing at me childish comment, while Brian and Livy watched the clock. We had to be somewhere at one o'clock and once again, they wouldn't tell me where. "It's nearing 1. We should drive there now." said Brian.

"Yeah, we should." Justin said, standing up. He helped me down the hall, down the steps, and out the door. When we got out there, we had to hurry before paparazzi popped up randomly. I'm not used to heels, so I had my arms stretched out trying to keep balance. Justin had his arm around my waist, helping me walk. He out me in the passenger seat, and he got in the driver side.

It wasn't long before we got onto a highway. When I saw a sign that looked familiar, I thought of camp. A peaceful, beautiful, quiet place to be. Camp is in the mountains right out of Stratford. When you get there, you're in all woods, but further out, there's camp sites. My Dad bought land, and then built the camp there.

There's a building consisted of electric stuff, like a tv, stove, fridge, microwave. There's also a bathroom, and two bunks in the back. Next to that building is a cabin full of of bunks. Then far back is all woods. In the smack-dab middle is the fire pit. Where we put wood down, and and start the fire.

Lake Marina is right down the bridge from camp, and my Dad has a speedboat. We can rent a driver, and the whole time we're on there, we can just chill, or swim. Ooo, I can't wait to leave Stratford. Justin and I will have a blast there. After time to ourselves we could probably invite people down, and drink 'till we feel like we've had enough!

"Why are you smiling like a creeper dude? It's creeping me out." Justin looked at me, then back to the road. I chuckled, and shook my head. He nodded, and continued staring at the road.

Someone behind me, wrapped a bandana around my eyes, which startled me. I screeched a little, which resulted in them laughing at me. "Very funny. What the hell are you doing?" I laughed sarcastically.

"Covering your eyes. We're almost there." Livy answered.

--

It's been about 20 minutes since my eyes have been covered. All I've seen was black, and a light shade a blue. I'm now walking, with Justin helping, to somewhere unknown. While we were walking, a sweater was thrown over my shoulders, and a big whiff of air hit me. "He-"

"Shh!" Justin shushed someone. Heels started clacking toward us, and it was urging me to take the bandana off my eyes. If its a present why am I in the middle of Stratford somewhere, with a dress on in the middle of fall, being given a gift by a girl? That's all I've got on this surprise.