Chapter 43: Live Freely

Chapter Forty-Three; Scandal

---

-Justin-

When I got back from riding the quads, I expected Aubrey to be back outside. Instead she was still inside the cabin. What was she doing? If she was sleep I wasn't going to wake her up, but there's guys here. I'm not saying I don't trust them, but there's guys here.

Ignoring everyone who was talking to me, I walked inside the cabin. Aubrey and Brian were cuddled on the couch together, either watching the boring movie about America or sleeping. "Bri?" I asked, and both of their heads snapped to look at me.

She stood up, and came toward me wrapped inside a blanket. "Where were you? I was looking for you?" she coughed after her sentence, and looked at me.

"On the quads with the guys.. Most importantly, doesn't Brian have a girlfriend already?" I look at her, and she just walked away. "Aubrey!"

Her hair bounced as she trotted down the steps, and into the bunks. I heard it lock, and that got everyone's attention. Ariana slowly made her way over to me, and put her hand on my arm. "What happened this time?" she asked.

"She was on the couch cuddling with Brian, and all I asked was doesn't Brian have a girlfriend. She walked away, and locked the bunk door." I pointed to the bunks, and looked at her.

"Aubrey left the keys by her shoes in the living room." Ariana said, and we both walked away from each other. Once I got hold of the keys, I unlocked the bunk door where she was just a lump under the many blankets she had on her.

"Bri-"

"Don't call me that." she demanded, and didn't even move from her spot.

"I asked a simple question." I retorted.

"As if I was dating Brian. You wanted to go have fun since you aren't sick, and I wanted to watch movies since I am sick. Brian was watching a movie already, so I watched it with him. All I wanted to do was cuddle with you, but you wanted to go have fun, so Brian was my only choice left. There's nothing between us because he's like my brother!" she exclaimed, finally taking the blankets off her face, and looking at me. It was dark since the light wasn't on, and there was one window that was covered with a dark curtain.

"You could've told me." I said softly, sitting down, and getting under the blankets with her. Even though I seriously still wanted to go ride the quads, and live freely, I can't stand to walk around knowing she's mad at me.

"Justin, I'm not stupid, go outside and have fun. I'll just sleep." She muttered, obviously still pissed. She didn't want me to leave either, so I stayed. Our legs got tangled together, and I held her closely, caressing her hand. "I'm sorry Justin."

"You don't need to apologize." I kissed her forehead, and she fell asleep quicker than I thought. It was rude to leave her in here alone, but they kept on calling my name. Soon, I went out there, and softly closed the door. They were already drinking, and it was already nighttime.

"Have one," Chaz tossed me one, and I popped it open. The cold substance went down my throat, but it felt good, to live freely, and not worry about paparazzi and concerts, and interviews.

But that's all coming back tomorrow. Sadly.

----

Yeah, this is short too but it's 6 am, and I just woke up!