Chapter 19: I Love You, Jolie

All Rights Reserved. Copyright 2011.

Here it is:) Greyson's POV

I told you it wouldn't be a long wait:)  I hope it's good enough. I love all the comments I have been getting. Keep it up!

Jolie and Greyson are #7 on non-teen fiction! I am so excited!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Derek pulls the car into a wooded area close to Ian's house. Derek suggested parking away from the house, giving us the advantage of surprise. Considering we had no idea what to expect, we all agreed it was a good idea.

I had just climbed out of the car, when I heard a muffled scream. You could feel the fear in it. I nearly lost my footing, a chill went through me. I had no explanation of how I knew; nevertheless, I knew without a doubt it was Jolie.

I yelled out just as I started running towards Ian's house.

"Hurry up! Jolie just screamed!”

The idiots just stand there, I have no patience right now. So, I shake my head, but continue running. They are hollering to come back or slow down. I did neither. They start jogging a little toward me. It pissed me off, that they weren't taking it more seriously. However, another scream with some yelling that was definitely a woman's put fire under their asses.

They were by my side within seconds. I was cursing about being so far away, they seemed to agree with me as well. We all ran hard to get up the huge hill to Ian's house. Shit, this hill was a killer.

Jeremy mumbles,

"What the hell? Damn I'm out of shape!"

Derek tries to laugh, but it comes out as a cough instead.

"It's that happy married life of yours!”

Jeremy snickers,

“Then, what the hell is your excuse Der? Maybe sitting on your ass why to do your artsy thing has not helped you as well!”

Even though, I was worried and scared as shit about Jolie that made me laugh. I was not out of breath. It was a plus being a coach, it helped me stay in shape without having to spend extra time outside of work, to obtain it.

I heard Derek squeeze out,

“Grey, no disrespect, but this is getting deep. Are you sure this girl is worth it?"

I knew Derek was just concerned, so I wasn't offended by his uncertainty.

"Without a doubt, you will understand once you meet her. But seriously, you don't have to be dragged into this. I understand if you chose not to help."

Jeremy and Derek gave me an eat-shit look that made me chuckle.

They both barked out at me.

"Don't be an ass Grey!"

I chuckled again,

"Just saying."

As we edged around the house, we listen intently.

It was muffled, but we could hear Ian. Brendan was quietly cursing to himself, it seemed. Stumbling, then some rattling right before Brendan began demanding Ian to open up. The front door was missing. I could only presume, they were closed up in another room. It had to be close though, I could hear Ian talking softly, not to Brendan. It sounds as if he was soothing someone, Jolie? Brendan got quite, was he trying to hear what Ian was saying? Apparently, because he demanded to see Jolie. Ian's voice started getting frantic. This is when he bolted out of hiding, jumping into to front door entrance. I heard Derek and Jeremy curse.