Chapter 16: A Little Obessive, Much?

Chapter 16:  A Little Obessive, Much?

All Rights Reserved. Copyright 2011.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We spent the night getting info on Jolie's siblings. I had learned earlier in the week that Saturdays, the girls including the guy's wives have a girly day at the twins house. Two of the guys went fishing together. We were only seeing seven of the nine siblings, the NFL guys, lived in Texas and New Hampshire. Jeremy researched Aspen, Becca, Colin & Hayden. Derek had Dane, Ginny, and Farah. I had Evan and Ian. I also worked on getting everyone’s addresses. I wanted just the basic info just so we knew what to expect.

Aspen, 38: married to Brittany, 23  for 6 years has 8 kids and works is a builder, she's a homemaker

Becca, 37: widowed three years ago, has 7 kids. She is the district attorney for the town

Colin, 35: married to Lisa, 28  for 5 years has 3 kids, he is in NFL for the Cowboys, she works for Fox News

Dane, 32: married to Mary Sue, 28  for 10 years has 5 kids and works as a cattle farmer, wife a homemaker

Evan, 30:  girlfriend, Jennifer Booker, 25 for 2 years has no kids and is a  football coach, she is a teacher

Farah, 28: engaged to Dylan Collins,31 dated for 6 months is  pregnant  she is a dentist, he a doctor She is the twin of Ginny 

Ginny, 28: engaged to Bylan Collins,31 dated for  6 months is  pregnan, she is a veterinarian and he is a doctor, she is the twin of Farah

Hayden,26: married to Susan, 25 for 4 years has 2 kids is a NFL Patriot she is a photographer

Ian, 24:  girlfriend, Anna Grace Tills, 23 has dated for  8 years,  no kids his is a novelist she an artist

After we all shared the info Jeremy said,

“Did you notice the age different with Aspen's wife? She was only 17 when the married, he was 32. Isn't that like against the law are something? And they have 8 kids!”

We all get a sick feeling in our stomachs. After a few minutes I said,

“I have thought to divide up to talk with them, but I think we need all our opinions together, what you think?” Jeremy jumped in,

“Well, since it is three am, I think I will do the fishing trip. It's my business trade so I can easily talk to them without them ready knowing. That way I will only be the one with three hours sleep.”

We all chuckled, said our good nights and fell asleep immediately.

Over our morning coffee Jeremy shared his talk with Aspen and Dane.

“Aspen is a complete jackass. Dane is a dumb ass. I think Dane lost his brain years ago. The only info that was useful was, his wife, Britt was close friends with Jolie. They had been friends since diapers. Talked about how she was in the Logan family, which apparently were like family. He mentioned that his best friend was Brendan Logan, his wife's brother. All the children were like brothers and sisters is what he said. I had a hard time keeping my mouth shut when he said that, considering he married Britt. Ultimately, he just admitted that he married his 'supposedly like a sister'."

We all laughed until we cried on that one. He had added that Brendan was very close to Jolie, had been her big brother her whole life. He was closer than her real brothers besides Ian.

We all headed to Evan next, he seemed fond of her. Though he didn't know anything about Jolie being out from work, it seemed he was now worried about her. He told us that Brendan would know for sure. He mentioned the same thing as Aspen. Brendan was her big brother and she always ran to him first, since, she had been in diapers. He said we she was little and hurt herself, only Brendan could stop her cries. He didn't say in so many words, but he implied that she was close to Brendan, Ian,Hayden and himself. Becca never really paid attention and the twins were always together not including her. I was surprised we got so much information from him. But, he seemed to go down memory lane. I don't even think he realized of he had said.