Chapter 10: Jolie, Don't Run

~~~~~~~~~~~ 

There should be a law against a hot jock, could be player, that can cook and it actually be good. He refused to let me clean up also. He was becoming more and more dangerous. I hate guys, remember Jolie! Don't ponder on why you just hate them!

I sipped my coffee, as I was thinking up a plan to get Greyson to agree to just be friends and nothing else. Something told me that I needed to take a different approach. It would be risky, but the end result would show him how foolish a relationship between us would be. I could stop sneaking around and my life would get back to normal.

"Greyson", he jerks his head up looking so excited for what, I have no clue. I just roll my eyes and continue,

"I want you to tell me, what you think I'm going to say about this thing you claim we have."

I look up, my eyes hits his. He arches his eyebrow for a second knowing that I never initiate eye contact. He tilts his head slightly then leans his chair up and straightens up. Now, realizing I am letting him in to see my thoughts. He begins staring into my eyes, I feel that weird pull he seems to make me feel when I look in his eyes. I can vaguely see his facial expressions mainly because my eyes are so locked into his. But, I still notice the frown when it appears. I had expected that so even though, I had the urge to break the spell he had on me, I continued looking at him. This was my plan, let him see what I see so he can finally understand and agree with me. His look is so intense, it's like he is reaching out and trying to take my soul. I fight the urge to wiggle in my chair. Thats when the frown starts being replaced by a smirk and then a huge smile. Now that was NOT what I was expecting to see. Where is the disappointment then acceptance? I start to realize this was a mistake. But, it's to late to do anything about it now. I break the eye contact and hear him chuckle.

"What the H.E.L.L. is funny? You know, I really strongly dislike you!" I said this while glaring at me and crossing my arms. He just chuckles more.

"Answer the dang gone question, Mr. Zanndy." I spit out and he gives me a glare this time.

"First, tell me what you are hiding from me." I widen my eyes at that and he continues,  

"There is something that made you change your mind when we pulled into my subdivision. What was it?" He was trying to get me to look in his eyes again but I refused.

"Fine! We are neighbors." It was his turn to widen his eyes. Yet, he smiles 

which only made me huff louder. He is trying to stop from laughing but doesn't seem to manage it. When he sees my face red with fury he immediately puts a blank face on while clearing his throat.

"Jolie, you can use that along with the fact we are co-workers as an excuse to not to be together; however, it is what it is ONLY an excuse." He said this with firm determination.

I spit back him through clinched teeth, 

"it's not an excuse! Plus I can so tell you are a player." His clear eyes darken slightly,

"Do not call me a player! Yes, when I was younger maybe I was. I have not been that person in several years now. I have done nothing but allow all women but you since I laid eyes on you, and you bloody well know that! Stop trying to push me away. I will not go, Jolie! We have something that some never get in the entire lives. We are destined to be together so it's pointless to fight it." He yelled that out with such determination I almost wanted to believe him. Instead I said quietly,

"Maybe you are not the player you used to be, but you have to power players have. What is between us is purely your skills. Destiny my ass!" I murmured the last bit under my breath but apparently, he heard me.

He jumps up, his stair crashing to the floor and within a second, I am against the wall with him breathing down at my face. He literally lifts me up so I'm not so far from his face. I'm dangling in the air with him glaring at me within inches of my face. He throws my legs around him to lease his hands. I only compel because I will fall on my butt. He touches my face,

"feel that Jolie? I know you do because I feel you tremble just as I am. This is not skill." He voice is deepening sounding very husky, 

"tell me you have felt this with someone else. You can not I know! Yes, I've been with many women in the past but never have I felt this." His hands are running through my hair sending even more electricity throughout my body. I can barely breath. He lowers his mouth and runs his lips up my neck to my ear,

"this right here is beyond what I knew existed. I will not let you deny us." His lifts his head slightly looking in my eyes and claiming my lips.

The kiss was like nothing I have ever experienced. Such heat, I didn't know existed. He licks my bottom lip but I refuse to let him in. The he lightly nibbles it causing me to moan. That gives him enough to conquer his victory. When his tongue enters my mouth, I am lost.

My hands grab his thick silky hair my legs tighten around him and I make love to his mouth. He moans deeply his hands running all over me to land back into my hair. We both are beyond understanding this passion that is taking over us. I plea and he pleas for what I'm not concern. The only thing to slows us is our need for air. He places his forehead on mine. Staring into my eyes his eyes pleading with me. He reclaims my mouth, I am lost yet again. My whole body is humming. Never had I known a feeling like this existed. It was like my soul was being freed. It was home. He slowly lowers me so I am standing never leaving my mouth. His arm wraps me tightly against him and he releases another moan dragging his mouth away to catch his breath. I am glued to him not ready for it to end. Not wanting my brain to wake up. He whispers,

"this either of us can deny, my sweet. He kisses my neck which picks my brain at bay until his next words brings me crashing down.

"Jolie, I love you!"

When I hear that; panic takes over me, I push him away and run not stopping until I'm at my house. I hear him calling me but I'm rushing to get into my house before he finds me. I use my keyless security garage door opener to get in. I had took off without anything. Rushing to get it closed. I notice him running up the street. I'm not sure if he notices which house I went into. So, I run up to my room, run into my bathroom then shut and lock the door. Resting against the door trying to catch my breath I crumple to the floor. Tears are pouring out now, what makes it worse. I don't know if I'm crying because I ran from him, or it's the thought of never having what I felt in his arms. Or was it the fact that I was scared I could never feel the love he offered because I don't know if I can tear that wall down even if I tried.

Burying my head into my knees and covering it with my arms. My skin becomes cold and sweaty, the chills crawling over my skin. Pictures in my head that I have denied come crashing to take me over. It was better when I pretended the true didn't exist. It had only been a reoccurring nightmare. But just as I try to tell myself that deep inside me where I have refused to ever go told me that you had only wished it was a nightmare. There was no going back, I knew it had really happened and I didn't think I could put in back into that hidden place ever again. That thought caused me to get dizzy. The pain and the pictures in my head were to much to handle so the darkness overtook me.

~~~~~~~~~~~ 

so what y'all think? 

What could Jolie be remembering? 

What us Greyson thinking? Will he continue to fight for them?

Comment let me know:)