Chapter 12: Through Greyson's Eyes

This chapter is all Greyson. It has been 2 weeks since, Jolie ran, but I'm going to let you see from his memory back to their first kiss.

Hope you like:)

Chapter 12: Through Greyson's Eyes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I slam my office door, right in front of Jordan Smith's shocked face. I wanted to scream at someone, he ended up the closest. He was my best player.  Jordan hadn't really done anything wrong, he was a bit late, but had a good reason.  No, I was just taking out my frustrations on everyone around me. I would have to apologize to him later, but not right now  I just wanted to fume and hate the world. It's getting harder each day.  God, if I could just see her!  Even if, she didn't speak or told me off in that lovely way of hers, I would be ok.  But, not knowing where or what has happened, that is killing me. I plop down in my chair. Then bang my head on my desk.  I'm 26 years old, but I can't seem to control my actions when it comes to Jolie.  She makes me act like a teenager.  Jolie, just her name brings a smile to my face and energy through my body.  Shit, I miss her so much! It had been two weeks, I can still feel the taste of her, on my lips.  It was our first kiss, and it was blissful. Nothing could have prepared me for that kiss. Her legs wrapping around me. Her wonderful hands in my hair. God, I know I'm torturing myself , but I just can't get the memory out of my head. What would have happened if I kept my mouth shut?  That question tortures me.  Yes, I screwed up, majorly!  I couldn't control it, "I love you.", it just came spilling out of my mouth.  I knew she was on the edge, it was the worst move ever. But, just as I can't control the air I breath, it came out without consent. I was dying to tell her her. Thinking logically, I would say your crazy to think you can be in love with someone you just met.  Hell, I loved her even before I put my lips to hers. I decided there is just no logic when it comes to love. The love that the cheesy novels call soulmates.  The kind that sending bolts through you just by a touch of their hand. The kind I never believed in.  But, there it is. Unless you have experienced it, a person just can't truly understand it.  I am living a nightmare right now without her; however,  it is worth just a second of that love and energy that flows through you in their presence.  Closing my eyes, I  go back to that damning yet glorious evening.

We were arguing, or more like I was pushing her to accept us.  She was failing to get me to deny us. She let me look into her eyes. She always avoided that at all costs. She knew that looking into her eyes, I would see the true.  It's the strangest thing ever, never have I experienced it before.  Once I look into her eyes it's like looking at her soul.  I wonder if she gets the same from me.  Somehow, I don't think she does, yet I know that she loses herself in my eyes when she looks into them.  Somehow, I believe that once she truly accepts me, us as destined is will see my soul as well.  I can see in her there is something hiding.  I felt her holding back about us giving close.  But, this is something different. Like she is unaware or refusing to accept whatever it is.  And that, is our barrier. Whatever it is, it is the thing that is blocking her to accept and embrace our love.  I have never known a woman as strong as her.  Because I know the pull she feels when I'm near, it is the exact pull I get with her.  And I can't control myself, it's impossible to resist.  Yet, she does, unless I get to look in her eyes. That's when I can reach her if only partly.  I know without question it was my words that sent her flying out of my house.  Hearing those words hit a core, it hit whatever it is that I see in her eyes. It's a place in her heart, no her soul that has not been touched even by her.  This is why I had to find her. If she opens that part of her she will need me. I feel it like I feel the wind. I can't see it, but it's there and it flows all around me like the wind. 

I shot out of my chair, I  had to find her.  I would be damn,  if I let whatever the hell it is, to come between us. She was part of me without her,  I can't exist.  Immediately I start a game plan. I run through my head all that I do know, thus far. I had fell asleep on her front porch that night. I was awoken by a car leaving her driveway.  She was in it, I saw her.  The driver was a man. I want to kill that man whoever took her away. But, I stop myself going down that path.  Finding her, finding what is the thing keeping us apart that is all that matters. I will deal with the fact she left with another man afterwards.  It was time to start her back ground check, and get every detail I can about her life, family, her past and present.I couldn't wait to get started. For the first time in two weeks I gave a full blown smile with the spark back in my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope y'all like!

Next chapter will still be Greyson. But, don't worry Jolie will be back soon:)

Any thoughts on what this thing is that's her nightmares?

comment I would love to hear your input.

SK