Chapter 18: The Blue-Eyed Voice

All Rights Reserved.

Hello loveys!

The next two chapters will be of Brendan showing up at Ian's. This one is Jolie's POV, next chapter will be Greyson's POV.

I dislike chapters that go back and forth, so that's why I'm doing it this way.  So, this chapter is a little short. But, guess what? That means next chapter is right around the corner;)

I also wanted to mention, I didn't plan on this story to be about sexual assault, it just sorta lead me that way for some reason. So, if I'm not getting it right. Please let me know! 

Thanks so all the support xox

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Holy shitfire!"

"You already said that, Jols!"

 I glared at him, giving him an evil eye.

"Well, it needed to be said again, don't you think?"

The banging on the door continued. I sigh,

"Geez, does he think that banging will actually get the door opened sooner?"

"Jols, he's a pedophile. He has no brain!"

I shrugged my shoulders.

"You're  probably right."

I really had the worst luck. I'm not sure why I actually thought I would be spared seeing Brendan until the holidays, or at least.  Ian wouldn't.  

There's no way Ian is not going to confront Brendan. It is too soon after learning about it.  I know that if it was reversed, I couldn't, so I can't expect Ian.  At least, no one else is here. We can still keep it a secret.

Facing Brendan, with him trying to pretend he's the caring big brother, it was going to be a

disaster. Lord, just, please let it be a verbal fight and no bloodshed. 

I felt Ian grab my hands, I guess my panic was written on my face.

As Ian holds my hand, he looks into my eyes. I hear him softly tell me,

"He's not going away, you know. He will  probably break the door down soon. We can't avoid this, Jols."

I nod my head . I whisper,

"I know."

He hugs me tightly,

"Your're not alone anymore. Stay by my side, everything will be fine. I will not let him hurt you. You trust me, don't you?"

"You know I do, Ian.  I know you promised me..."

"I swear if I didn't love you, I would kick your ass. Stop f'ing worrying about that dick's ass!"

I smile shaking my head, which didn't help Ian's temper much.

"I wasn't going to remind you, not to hit him, though you did promise.  Stop, just listen.   I had your promise not to confront him. That's what I wanted to release you from."

His face was priceless. You would have thought I just told him that he won a billion dollars.  I rolled my eyes at him.

"I will release you of that. However, this is your only chance. So, get out whatever you want to tell him now. After tonight, I don't want the issue brought up anymore. Agreed?"

My answer was a breath-taking hug and a kiss on the cheek. I smiled and kissed him back. I had just noticed the banging had gotten much louder. I guess we were too focused on our conversation.