Chapter 7: Ms. Petters, are you daydreaming?

Hope you like:) 

Chapter 7: Ms. Petters, are you daydreaming?

~~

"Ms. Petters, are you planning on telling us what we are suppose to do today?"

That pulled me out of my daydreaming. Dangit I really need to learn to focus. I mean what is wrong with me? This is the second day I have not paid any attention to my students. They are going to start thinking I'm like Ms. Terrance and I'm thinking about Mr. Hunky Man. Hello Jolie! You are just like her because you are thinking about that jerk! Oh yeah, keep telling yourself he's a jerk because that's what's gonna make you forget those flippin blue eyes. Ugh, is it lunch time yet. This has to be the slowest day ever!

"uhmm. Ms. Petters? Are you like actually like daydreaming?"

Oh my God! That was Brenda Sue. She is in love with the word like! I mean seriously, I thought I over used it but she is totally overkill. Shut up and answer these kids!

"Brenda Sue, now why would you ask such a question? And please you are in English class, I believe I've told you about using like more than once in a single sentence.", I replied to her with a straight face. Amazing I know. She attempted to roll her eyes until she saw my face.

"Uhmm. I'm sorry, like it's just so hard.", once that came out of her mouth the whole class laughed. She huffed crossing her arms.

"Class I believe I told y'all to review your notes today. Remember there's a test tomorrow." I smirked at this when everyone grumbled at Brenda Sue and Henry for asking me. Yep, that will teach them. Don't be reminding me I'm a useless teacher today.

Thankfully the bell rang shortly after their grumbles. Finally it's lunch time, but now I just realised I shouldn't have been wishing lunch to hurry. How the heck can I get lunch and avoid Mr. Jerk at the same time? Well crap-aloha I'm hungry so I'm gonna risk it. I will just grab a sandwich then take it back to my room that way I can avoid him and eat too! I jump up and head out.

Munching on my lunch I start thinking about how I lucked out by missing Mr. Jerk. Yep, it's his new name! Ha I narrowly escaped it though. Luckily he seemed to be daydreaming himself when I walked out in front of him. Plus I should probably send Ms. Terrance a thank you card for yelling his name about the same time so that he didn't even notice I was there. She can be so annoying but right now she is my best friend. I'm gathering my trash when I hear something in my room at the backroom. What was that? Oh lordy, please don't tell me I have some rodent back there! I just forget my trash instead slowly move toward the noise. Looking around for something to hit it with. Hmmm. I guess a paper weight is not big enough. How bout that yard stick, yeah that will work. As I raise the stick up really to strike I feel something pull on it at the top. What the heck? Is the rat on the ceiling and jumping on my weapon? I scream jump two feet in the air and come tumbling down on something soft yet very term and warm. I immediately notice those dag blastit butterflies. I look down and I'm on top of Mr Jerk's thighs. And yes my face hit a zipper! Oh my flippin goggle nobs! Just then I hear that sexy humming of his.

"Well Ms. Petters, what a surprise! Though I am enjoying this, I think considering you have yet called me Greyson this position is a tad bit bold of you. "

"Ugh! You are such a ego filled brain of turd! I am so glad I named you Mr. Jerk!" I was trying my best to get up scrambling best I can over to the floor only to head my head on a shelf. "OUCH! God this is so your fault!"

He has the nerve to chuckle while smirking and wiggling his eyebrows at me. "Come here, let you check your head. You really are a danger to yourself, sweetlin." he moves my hands away from the sore spot. "Now, stop pushing me away and let me check it."

Did he just smell my hair? Omg he is crazy! And who checks on a injury while softly running their hands through someone's hair. Snappy lizards that is like making me what to jump back on that awesome Greek god bode of his. And what was it he said to me? I know there is something I was about to yell at him about. He is now wrapping my hair around his fingers and o m g he is very close to my lips! I wonder what he tastes like. He breath is all mintly. And his cologne is casting a spell on me. I think I'm about to let him kiss me...

"WHAT THE FLIP! HOW DARE YOU CALL ME AN ENDEARMENT! GET AWAY FROM ME STALKING JERK!", I yell all of that in his face after jumping up and hitting his chin. Holy Moly that was way to close! Wait....

"What the H E hockey sticks are you doing in my room? Especially, in my storage room?"

~~ 

Sorry to end it there but it's midnight! I will probably upload tomorrow so no worries.  

So what y'all think? 

Like? Not like? 

Plz comment so I know how y'all like it:-)