Chapter 30

*7 years later*

Miranda's pov

I was up onstage, finishing my set list, the fans going crazy. I've gone back to pursue my musical dream and this time dad is MY opener. I see Michael and Sierra dancing together in the front row. I smile and walk to the edge of the stage. I smile back at dad and do his signature beer can bust. I walk backstage to him. "You make me so proud honey." He says, smiling. "I love you dad. I've also got something to tell you. Where's Brittany and mama?" "Your mom's in the crowd and Brittany is backstage. "Well I've got something to announce to my fans and family." He gives me a confused look. I smile and hug him then walk onstage. "Hey guys, I wanted to tell you all something big since you've been with me since day one! I love my fans." I glance back at dad then turn back to my fans. "I'm getting married." I pull the engagement ring out of my pocket and put it back on. Justin proposed to me the other day. Daddy walks out onstage jaw dropped and stumbling. I laugh. He hugs me tight. "My little girl is all grown up." He whispers. I smile as Justin runs out. He kisses me hard then grabs the mic singing a smash hit of his called outlaws like me. Me and dad sing with him.

*later*

"That's not the only news dad." I say, holding a present in my hands. Justin smiles and pats my shoulder. He looks so confused. I smile and hand him the box. He opens it.

Jason's pov

I'm confused. What's going on? I pull out a T-shirt that says number one grandpa and it clicks. I shakily stand up shocked. "Y-You're pregnant!?" I finally get out. She smiles. "Surprise!" Wow. "Damn, you're making me feel so old right now." I mumble smiling. She laughs. "Are you excited?" I nod.

*three weeks later*

Then by Brad Paisley is played at my wedding. I shakily rest a hand on my stomach. Dad holds an arm out which I tearfully accept. "This is the best day of my life." I whisper, looking up at him. He wipes the tears from my eyes and kisses my forehead. "I'm the proudest father ever." He says then walks me down the aisle. He sits beside Brittany and mom and Sierra. I gladly take Justin's hands. After the preacher says what he has to say, Justin says, "God bless outlaws like me." He then kisses me passionately and I close my eyes, my hands on his cheeks. We go back to my and Justin's small apartment. I just moved out three weeks ago.

Jason's pov

I come by my little girl's new apartment. "It's a nice place." I say, looking around. "It'll do for now." She says She takes off her veil and starts talking about the baby and buying a house. "Baby girl just slow down." I say laughing. She runs her fingers through her hair. "I don't wanna raise the baby in this dumb old apartment." I smile. "You won't hun. It'll be perfect." My phone rings. "Hello asphalt cowboy speaking." Sierra laughs on the other end. I smile. "Hey sweety." "Daddy, Michael just proposed to me." My jaw drops. Both my girls are getting married!! I tell Miranda. Shes just as surprised. "I can't wait baby girl." Wow. I've been living in fast forward. "Everything is going way too fast for my old redneck brain to take it." I say, sitting on the couch. Justin walks in. "Ready for the honeymoon darlin'?" He asks my daughter. She smiles and nods.

*one month later*

Miranda's pov

I cry tears of joy as my baby sister walks down the aisle. My hand against my stomach. I gasp when I feel a kick. I lean on Justin, a happy smile on my face. The soft tapping continues throughout most of the ceremony and Micheal kisses my little sister. Dad wipes his eye. "You okay?" I ask. He smiles through the tears. "Yeah my little girls are all grown up." He says. I smile. "I'll always be your little girl." I say. "I don't care if you're eighty you'll always be my baby." I hug him tight and feel the baby kick again. I hear him gasp in surprise. I laugh. "Are you ready to be a grandpa?" He shakes his head. "And I got eight months to get there." He says, resting a hand on my cheek. He wipes the tear from my eye. "I love you so much baby girl." "I love you too dad."