Chubby Cheeks 37

Love was a very complex emotion with depth as far as the bottom of the ocean. Some say it was something very hollow and some say it was just a feeling, while some say it is just a myth. But I stared at the commentators in dismay unable to comprehend their state of mind. For me being in love was a feeling unexplainable.

Each morning I wished to get up with someone hugging me close, radiating warmth and love. But, my mom was against it and locked me in a separate room never wanting me in between her duvet. I never understood why people separated their little ones from a very young age. And now as I grew up and found my own teddy bear, I loved the feeling of warm tingles reviving me from numbness every single time.

His lovely wild nature whenever we were alone was a treasure I love to cherish. Another warm character of him I absolutely adore was the way he used to show affection. Apart from our own company, we never showed over affection in crowds and public. He says it was very obnoxious; to be on top of each other every single time like we never have control over our body. To quote his exact words, "God has given me this wonderful body to taste as long as I want without interference. In public, we have a limit. I don't like limits." His wink in the end was etched onto my mind with a tag forever. And why not, I believe in him; because I was having this confidence when I was out in the crowd about myself. His hands filling mine, his smiles warming my mind, his soft kiss on my knuckles whenever I felt down, just everything about his soft manner made my heart leap to my throat.

It was really funny to watch how many girls ogle him because they find him to be single but confusion strikes them when they see his hands on mine. I even heard some ask his number when he asks me should he give making them look at me and then at him in a very disgusting manner. "You sure don't want an opinion from this...this... umm, girl here do you?" Oh, don't forget the ghastly frown.

"Certainly not but when I am trying to be the most loyal fiancé, I think it is my duty to ask my bride first." That shall settle them. They scurry off like little rats, but oh, they never leave without giving me their most favorable goodbye kiss- a very killer glare. Oh, the beauty of it.

I have never felt jealous of their drooling stare; because in my heart I knew he was my man; so why should I fear he will go to other women other than me. Thus, he respected my trust in him just as I respected his. Nat always said she envied our relationship; saying it was so romantic, cute and mature. Whatever that last word means! Trust me; we can get quite childish at times.

Anyway, the feeling when I was with him, alone; always used to give me warm sensation. The sentiment of being nervous around him never departed me even after one whole year and a half, earning myself a deep passionate kiss with cute chuckles turning me red. He used to feed me with his fingers and used to drink from my cup. Wasn't that just cute! Well, Nat thought it was disgusting. Oh, I never thought it was so.

Every single detail being in love forces me to see every single thing in a new perspective.

Right now, curled up to his body under the warm blankets, my mind swirled many thoughts about this miracle in my life snoring softly by my side. Did I really deserve him? What will I do without him? How can I ever survive without his touch, his kiss, his love? I could feel a tiny tear drop stinging my eye and then slowly I let it flow, damping my cheeks.

I could feel him move under my heavy legs and hands. He softly murmured my name. Ah, did I say that was my holy grail? Yes, every day in the morning he would utter a soft Angela and that makes me close my eyes every single time inhaling his deep morning fragrance. Not, the breath; ugh! But he doesn't mind mine, the first thing he will try to do when he is up, is to claim my lips but I won't let that happens. Eew, I am a hygienic bi*tch!