Chubby Cheeks 25

The man who stood before me was seriously a twisted soul; a complete psycho with the brain of a cow; a fool to be very precise. He fell so gracefully into my trick despite Stacey warning him that I was shrewd.

I have gained a serious hatred toward two-faced people; which scares me. The way her stance speaks to me makes me want to rip her apart. Being the best friend of Nat and Alex, she was cheating them the entire time, she did a great job with that, and thinking about her smiles and games made me feel sick in the stomach.

Den locked me up in the white room with the TV showing me a frustrated and angry Alex. Stacey deserved an Oscar for acting so scared, crying. Nat was about to fall down knowing that the threat was dangerous; but, I wondered why Nat didn't suspect Stacey as of now; because of the lie that Nat was practicing while we were about to go out should have struck a chord in her. My blood boiled to see Stacey sneaking glances to the camera and smiling wickedly; well... well...well... wait till I plot my plan and then you will be sorry for that wild smile.

Suddenly the door burst open and in came a very drunk Den, this is the part I have no control over him. Well, I have to somehow slip through the situation.

"Storytime Angel."

"Yea, let's eat something as we talk."

"Ok... Fed2..." he screamed for someone and in came a petite looking man with scared eyes. "Bring me everything that you are making today."

"It will be only ready within..."

"I don't care, bring something in."

"Oui"

"You don't have to scream like that. He was about to pee in his pants." I forced myself to laugh and flutter my eyes; very disgustingly. His rage cooled and he looked at me bemusing.

"Is this how you control Alex?" The wrong man to bring in this mess; it made my heart tug and I wanted to scream at him. But, only patience can bring us to success.

"Na, he is not tempered like you." His face shrouded to a dark color and though I was screaming inwardly, I looked at him very calmly.

"You F*** b*** is the reason why I am like this. Why I became the notorious, why I had to be the mafia, why I had to kill, why I had to do all those things that I didn't want to."

"What are you talking about?" I was so angry at his confession that made my heart boil with rage. "I have only seen you when we were in elementary. I only remember vaguely of you coming and telling me you liked me and I replied I liked you too and you stood there sheepishly asking if I will be your friend. And then, puff... you vanished from me, I haven't seen you then. You never came to be friends with me nor as an enemy and I never saw you until did I move here with my broken family. How dare you blame me for everything?"

"So you don't know anything...Alex didn't tell you?"

"Wait...what are you talking about?"

"What happened to your mother?"

"My parents died... my father never used to talk about her much, they were living separately when I was four and she died when I was five. How come you are asking about her? How come you think Alex knows about this?"

"Our families are all inter-connected. You see Alex's father was a legal advisor..."

"I remember him saying that once. We never talk about family matters."

"Well yes... your mother had a crush with Alex's father and that was the reason why your father ditched her to live alone with you guys, and his mother ditching his father."