Chubby Cheeks 5

His words revolved around me like some stars and I was feeling dizzy, why didn't she ever mention that? I wanted to confront her now, but it seems like Loren has something in mind. Everything is turning upside down and I feel frustrated.

"You can't believe your ears? She is my sister. And I will always be an ass to her because she reminds me so much of you. Now, now boys let's have a joke with her."

"Wait, what are you going to do?" my sound felt uncomfortably girly and weak, he was enjoying my feeble mind. 

"Quit it, Loren, want a piece of me?"

"Alex...how good of us to meet again."

"Wait, you know him?" I once again sounded too girly and I hated that.

"Angela, we will talk later, now go." 

"The boyfriend comes to the rescue, how sweet right boys?"

"Loren, do you want me to say a little secret about how you got that scar on your face and how you became this mean guy?"

"Guys, leave...and her"

"What'cha mate?" that guy had an ugly rasping voice with a thick accent, definitely not from here and I was beyond intimidated by his crooked teeth and dark eyes.

"Nothing, now leave..." I heard a little bit of vacuity in his voice.

By now the little group was distant to me and I couldn't help but wonder what might that be, how Alex knew Loren, and what was Tobias going to do if Alex didn't come to help me. With that sick thought, shivers and goosebumps explored my body giving me tickles everywhere. I felt something prick my eyes and I was scared to let it fall out. These gems are only allowed to shed at night, to my pillow, no one else should see it, no one else have the right to watch my pain.

"Hey, you..."

It was Alex and I thought of sprinting away, but I knew I would only meet a few yards and then I would be on my knees, but it is worth a try. I acted like adjusting my iPod headphones and ran away. Who was I kidding...? Alex was an athlete and football player on the school team. He was there seconds later by my side.

"Hi, want to join you fatty."

I pretended like I never heard him and now I was jogging back to where I came from and he too was running in the same direction. He pulled my earphone and smiled sheepishly.

"I said I would like to join you and believe me, for a girl so fat like you...you run pretty cool."

"Oh really, high time that you notice, thank you very much."

"Come on, I like taunting you...nothing personal fatty." 

"Look scumbag, you either jog away or shut up by my side, I love to jog to nature's whisper than your cacophonous voice."

"Ouch, that was an insult; many girls drool over my voice by saying it is the sexiest."

"Really, well then do let them sail their ship and not mine."

"I should have befriended you, and not made fun of you in the beginning. I am sorry. I am not this jerk you know. I liked you and that's why I picked on you."

"What am I hearing; the charming scumbag is apologizing now. What the heck, man, you like this? You like making fun of me?"

"No, I don't...it's just you are cute and hot when you are mad, some dangerous mix that makes any guy go head over heels in love if only they looked at you properly. I have never seen a girl this original before."