Chubby Cheeks 18

The breeze cooled everything but the temperature I was in made me break into cold sweat. I didn't want to break any of these girls' noses on my hands again furthermore if they pushed my buzzer too far, there will be no looking back. 

"I bet you have brought yourself a sidekick so that you wouldn't go unnoticed, but it is obviously out in the blue that such a volcano such as you is hard to go disregarded, dear ugly." The way Lena flipped her hair was pretty clear that she was satisfied with herself. With whatever nonsense she said, her cronies laughed boosting this bitch's attitude. But today, I was nearly in tears because I wondered why people can't just leave me alone. I just tried to push past her and drag Nat with me, but Lena was in the mood to impress some brown and blue-eyed guys who looked at her from the other side; making me want to gag. She stopped me again and declared her dominance.

"Awe, come on... cat got your tongue or is it that you are afraid that you will scare your girl gig away? It is so sad that you don't have a boyfriend. But I am afraid there won't be anyone to fill your well." The boys hollered at it; Lena was so proud of herself to openly harass me. I was so close to tears. I mentally cursed myself for being this far. Seeing Nat, my nerves did nothing to console the shaking. I wanted to go home. Nat stood there with her mouth wide open.

"Oh my god, I didn't know a girl could go as low as that. I bet yours will be a size of the dam because you must have qualified yourself with every size in the room." Now the boys were clear enough annoying with their amused glances, completely attracted to this girl right here. I wanted to blow him away with my wonderful face punch. As of now, Nat was pretty good kicking Lena's buttface.

"What the hell did you say bitch?"

"You heard me... and what a nasty scar that is on your face... Bet you didn't get a nice foundation to conceal it."

"You must have told your girlfriend about your naughtiness to impress her on your first night. Well, both of your babies have to know one thing about Lena here is that she at least doesn't look like a bunch of faggots." Who praises themselves than silly sadists... lame, and I was hurt. So damn hurt.

"Really...is that even a face I am speaking to? Because I can only see something thrown up from the neck and it looks and smells nasty, believe me." seriously; looking at her face, I was starting to enjoy this show between Lena and Nat here. Unfortunately, so does everyone and not even Connie was trying to save her friend from disgrace. I wonder how Nat was coming up with such comebacks so easily like the roll of sweat on my back. Well, the boy's laughter and applause made me feel like I was in a TV show where I am being interviewed and audience clapping for my smartness. The only difference is, the applause was for Nat, my hero.

Lena had her face thrown into a big O but she concealed it pretty neatly and prepared another one.

"Duh; did you hear that? It's the sound of no one's caring"

"Well, someone call the animal controller because we have one mad dog running around in the perimeter."

"Huh, at least I am looking good than you."

"So, if I throw you a stick, would you care to catch it?"

"You suck bitch."

"Well, you being the Dog around here, I am sure to know my preferences."

This couldn't get any better; I had to laugh at it because Lena was losing it every minute when Nat was rising higher than the tempo in my heart which was singing praises every second for her. Even, I have to admit that she was actually better. Lena was growing redder by the minute. Well, Connie catching the vibe thought she could outsmart her friend and readied herself for the next one.