Chubby Cheeks 23

The sun sympathizes my body which was pink by now. But, who cares... I couldn't stop doing this again and again. Alex was stunned to see me speeding into the infinity and when I completed my fiftieth or so round, he desperately asked me to stop.

"You are red. Just because you learned to ride, doesn't mean you have to die to get the sun-kissed skin."

"Someone's jealous... one more round, pretty please!"

"Woman... you have already completed God knows how many. Don't make me regret my choice in helping you ride. One more ride and you will get sun burnt skin and then you will be indoors without being able to drive until you are completely healed."

"But it will only be a rash. Nothing too serious" I said to Alex strapping my helmet for one more ride in the sunny day wanting to feel the wind.

"Don't make me repeat again and again. I said enough. It's two in the noon and you are already red. Do you want skin cancer? The noon time sun is really harmful to the skin and it's really sunny this day plus it's not like you don't have all night. Come inside and take a bath before you start to itch all over." The intensity of his eyes and words made me shed my armor and go inside like a sulking kitten.

I have finally mastered my riding and since then, I was not able to stop myself from kicking start my passion. Yes, riding was my new passion and to be honest eating snickers and cakes have done a bad job to my teeth which I regret now. So, I have now completely turned tables to love riding and I don't think I will regret it any time soon.

The whole gang was impressed with my performance making me climb Mount Everest than to cloud 9. Now I only needed to master in the stunt part for which I need to learn a few tricks like how I can do a wheelie, a standard droppie and stoppie. Everything was so new to me and everything eventually slipped into my hands. I am a fast learner. This made me beam with pride and I knew I can do it if I have the willpower; right now, I was having it more than my tummy fat.

Speaking of tummy fat, I can't believe I lose ten pounds in one month which was huge. Very huge for me, Alex laughed in realization and kissed my senses goodbye.

These days, everyday were magical until we got a call from the detective that the lead which they had until now slipped past them to Florida and that put paid to our happiness. Alex was tensed; not for knowing that he escaped but knowing that he left a letter to the police claiming that he will be the death of me. Well, that was only yesterday when we got the news of the letter and that was why the brooding Alex snapped at my desperate request to have one more ride.

I can't blame him...and I never shall.

Sitting next to Alex after a long shower... he looked at my wet hair and entwined his fingers with mine and sat there staring at nowhere in particular while Nat was busy flipping channels.

"Will You STOP it?" Alex bellowed to Nat who looked like a deer caught in the headlights and slightly turned pink before switching off the TV.

"Relax buddy." David tried to address Alex knowing very well the hot-tempered side of Alex.

"It's ok... Alex, nothing is going to happen as long as we all are here."

"It's not fine Nat... we can't hold her down all the time under our wings. We can't imprison her."

"Whoa... whoa... what are you talking about? It's not like that madman is coming here to kill me as long as the whole state is looking for him. Thank god, he had done a stupid mistake to take down such a large sum."

"You don't understand Angel, I can't allow you to go out without anyone to accompany you. How can I?"

"I can handle myself Alex; he won't be the death of me. I am perfectly able to defend myself."