Chubby Cheeks 13

♥♥♥

Alex was standing hands crossed, leaning against a wall where Brono and David were assembling the new gadgets which I guess he brought from town. Seeing me, he had his face lit up and I was feeling something jittery in the insides. Nat, eyeing me from the corner of her eyes, smiled at his sincerity. However, my insides flexed knowing that her heart belonged to him. From the short span of time, I assumed the look and manner of David were something dedicated to Natalie but she was completely ignorant of it. I was becoming a total love guru too soon and I smiled at my own stupidity.

Inside my own train of thoughts, I didn't see Alex standing near to me in his black vests and torn blue jeans looking quite handsome.

In a matter of seconds we assembled in the jeep and fled out; not before Natalie securing the place with electric current and passwords. I was astonished and felt like laughing but Alex picked my hands in his and said, "Too many wild eyes to pluck my berries." I smiled at the irony of his words but didn't reply back to that comment.

It just took few moments to reach the town which was not as crowded as it was in my town... Drinking in the sun and giggling to the wind, I was happy and before I could close my eyes to devour it, Brono parked the vehicle and everyone jumped out. Just the wild girl in me too jumped out of the vehicle which stirred some eyes on me, but, I was me who was unafraid and fierce, thus I smiled and walked with Alex and Nat who stood by my side.

"So, Angela... you like this place?"

"Smaller than my town, but it's quite cool. Not too crowded and just the space I need."

"Hmm, well I would like you to wander around this place and take it all in. You, Nat and Stacey, go to the mall and buy whatever you want and that means to Angela alone. For you guys, you know how much I am willing to pay." this induced many groans and Alex got good many punches and slaps. He was really a nice guy who cared his sisters in the pack. I was slowly falling so hard in love with this chap here. "So, I and the boys will be there in the pub, come around seven to the club and we can dance the night away."

"Sounds interesting; and, Alex... you sure you said anything?"

"Yes, for you anything, just tell the cashier my name and he will do the rest."

"Come on Angel, we got a lot to do before the club kicks in. you know, Black Bird Band is playing tonight and they pretty rock in kicking our sense. They play the most awesome Pop gone Punk songs and we don't want to lose them tonight." Stacey was in high spirits and Nat was comparatively sullen.

"Nat... are you okay?"

"It's just the jealous vibe girl, what did he see in you?"

"Oh, my...I am feeling real bad to stand next you knowing about that every single minute."

"Oh no, don't... I was just... besides, I am starting to feel the something from David you know."

"Finally... thank god." Cried Stacey who was thoughtful for Nat and I obviously knew that she must have known their chemistry.

Laughing hard I stared at Nat who was the color of strawberry and she was just too cute for my taste. "Oh, Nat, if I was gay, I would feel you just the same way as David does. But, I am not, so let's keep the humor aside and like she said, finally my dear, you saw it too."

"Oh, my, you felt it too! Was it that obvious?"

"Totally," I and Stacey said in unison which made her lower her head and cover her face which was bright beetroot.

Teasing her and talking about many things, we walked into the first shop I saw and they started picking dresses which were too small for my size. The sales girls looked at me alarmingly and turned her full attention to the two beautiful girls in my trio. Nat picked two dresses and one jacket, while Stacey picked three dresses and one purse. Their full face fell seeing me sitting on the chair waiting for them. They rushed to me and asked if I picked any dress and I said, I don't think they had any.