Chapter 14

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Why dattebayo?!?!" Younger Naruto cried anime tears, "I don't want these precious memories to just fade away from my brain!!!!!"

"As if you even have a brain," younger Sasuke scoffed.

Younger Sakura ignored her two teammates' argument and begged, "P-please let us keep our memories!! We promise to not tell anyone about this! We also promise to make our future exactly the same as this future!!"

"Well..." older Sakura was confused, scratching her head as she glanced as Naruto again.

"Hn," older Sasuke also glanced at Naruto.

The seventh hokage took notice of this and panicked, "Eh?! Why ya lookin' at me 'ttebayo?!"

"Duh, you ARE the hokage, and hokage are supposed to do all of the work," older Sakura replied, rolling her eyes.

"U-um," older Naruto started sweating, "I'm not sure. I can't guarantee a hundred percent that the future will still stay the same-"

"We promise! And we never break promises dattebayo!" Younger Naruto exclaimed, "As if we want the future to change! My dream came true! I am now the star of this village, the seventh hokage! And I even have a family! A beautiful wife, a great son, well even though he is as naughty as me, and a daughter whose personality is still unknown!"

Boruto's eyes started to water, "Y-you....think me as a...g-great son?"

Younger Naruto gave his signature grin, "Yup dattebayo!"

Boruto grinned back, "Then I surely will not let your memories about us to disappear!"

Older Naruto smiled at this. His younger self was sure bonding well with Boruto. He tapped his chin to reconsider his decision.

"Well, usuratonkachi?" Older Sasuke asked, letting out a small, low chuckle, "You're so stubborn. Just like the old times, right?"

Older Naruto sighed and gave him a smile, "Yeah. I guess so."

"So, Naruto?" Older Sakura joined in the conversation, "Aren't you going to give them an answer?"

Older Naruto nodded and cleared his throat loudly, getting everyone's attention, "I guess you could keep your memories. You're adults now, and I am sure you can be responsible of it."

Younger Naruto and Boruto's eyes sparkled in happiness and joy. Younger Sasuke smirked, and younger Sakura smiled in relief.

"Oh yeah! You're so cool, old man!! Dattebasa!!!" Boruto exclaimed, giving a thumbs up to his father, who gave a proud grin in return.

"Hn," younger Sasuke said, a small devious smirk creeping up his pale face as he looked at younger Sakura, "So that means I am going to rebuild the Uchiha Clan with you, then."

Younger Sakura blushed, "H-hai. I guess so."

Younger Sasuke kissed her cheek and gave her a genuine smile, "Don't worry. We still have a long way to go."

Sakura's blush multipled by three, "H-h-hai, Sasuke-kun."

Sarada went to younger Sasuke and poked his spiky duckbutt hair, "I never knew that your hair would be this spiky, papa. How can your hair don't react to gravity?"

An irk mark appeared on younger Sasuke's forehead as Sarada kept poking it, her onyx eyes gleaming with interest.

Younger Sakura giggled, as well as older Sakura who is watching them. Older Sasuke sighed and dragged Sarada away from younger Sasuke who is blushing with embarassment by now.

Anyway.....

"LET'S GO AND TOUR AROUND KONOHA! LET'S SEE FUTURE HINA-CHAN AND HIMAWARI!" younger Naruto exclaimed in excitement, pumping his fist into the air.

"Yeah! I miss mama and Hima-chan!" Boruto joined.

"Yes, and we should make sure that Konoha doesn't change," older Naruto finished.

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Younger Sakura said as she tangled her hand with younger Sasuke's, dragging him with her out from the Uchiha Compound.

And the young Uchiha sure is blushing from the sudden contact.

Older Sakura gave a knowing smile to older Sasuke. He looked back at her and hned.

Older Sakura sighed and shook her head.

'Uchiha and their annoying vocabularies...' she groaned inwardly. 'Aww great, one of their vocabularies is starting to rub on me. Just great.'

She shook her head again and smiled as she followed the others, 'But that is what makes Sasuke-kun special....'

Everyone went out and started their tour, with the three younglings watching everything in amazement, except well....Mr. Emo Boy here.