Suprise! Special Chapter

I am kind enough to give you readers a special chapter. No need to say thanks. Just vote and comment~☆! And for the last time, I do not own Naruto nor their characters.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!"

Claps were heards thorough the living room of the Uzumaki household as the people present there sent their congrats and wishes to the just-recently-three-years-old blonde toddler. He giggled and cooed at everyone, resulting an 'aww' from the ladies and girls.

"Boruto~, let's blow the candles~" Hinata cooed at him. He giggled and said, "Mama!"

Naruto picked him up and let him sit in front of the big, chocolate-flavoured cake with three candles on it. Little Boruto clapped his hands together in delight, and trailed his finger on the cake's cream. Then he put his finger into his little mouth, licking off the yummy chocolate cream.

He squealed and blew the candles childlishly, his spit scattering everywhere. But none thought that it was gross. Instead, they thought it was cute and adorable.

"Good job Boruto!" Naruto praised, lifting little Boruto up in the air again, bouncing him up and down. He squealed happily again.

In a part of the room, was the Uchiha family, sitting on the couch, looking at little Boruto and his father.

Sakura was saying about how cute little Boruto was. Sasuke was calmly drinking tea, listening to Sakura's babbling.

And last but not least, an almost three years old Sarada who was folding her arms and attempted to scowl at little Boruto, but made it look like a pout.

'Hn! What ich cho good about that Bochuto anyway?' She thought.

As little Boruto kept bouncing in the air, Naruto's hands slipped and made Boruto fell down. He landed on a......squishy, creamy substance...?

AHHH! HE LANDED ON HIS BIRTHDAY CAKE! WITH HIS FACE FIRST!!!

Now poor Boruto's cake is ruined...........so as his face.

People were left speechless and silent.

Sarada's scowling ーpoutingー face immediately changed into a joyful, amused and a victorious one. She laughed out loud, clapping her hands, drawing the attention of the people. Oh, how her laughter was like music to everyone's ears, except Naruto's son.

Said man panicked and pulled little Boruto out of the cake. He was crying and wailing for his mama, and that made little Sarada's amusement and joy got bigger.

He noticed that laughter and looked around to see the culprit of it, and found little Sarada guilty. He glared at her and she noticed it, sending back her the famous Uchiha glare to little Boruto, which is definitely scarier than his.

He whimpered and removed eye contact with little Sarada, grumbling, "Teme 'ttebasa."

Unfortunately to him, little Sarada heard it and replied, "Hn. Dobe."

Little Boruto was ticked off and glared at her again. She glared back too, and electricity was seen between them, connecting both of their eyes. The battle has started.

3

2

1

"Teme!"

"Dobe."

"TEME!"

"Dobe!"

"TEEMMMMEEEE 'ttebasa!!!!!!"

"DOBE!"

The mothers from both sides have their eyes wide, almost popping out of their sockets, wondering, 'Where the hell did they got those words from? And seriously, they are just like a mini-copy of Sasuke-kun/Sasuke-san and Naruto/Naruto-kun.'

Then realisation hit them like 1000tons weight. They were furious, yes, Hinata too, she got more confident after she married Naruto, and that also involves her temper.

"Anata~" Sakura and Hinata called, way too-sweetly to their husbands' likings.

Sasuke and Naruto started to get uneasy, and started to sweat continuosly when their wives get their fists ready, their eyes shining evilly, a shadow covering their faces.

But so, Naruto managed to snicker a bit and whisper to Sasuke, "Sakura-chan can make you die in one punch so I am still considered lucky 'ttebayo~! Bye bye teme! I'll definitely go to your funeral! See you in heaven when I am dead too!"

"Hn. Shut up, usuratonkachi."

Then fists came contact with their stomach, catching them off guard, and in a second, they were both already attached to the wall, leaving a dent, bones cracking, bruised and half-conscious.

'What the fuck 'ttebayo!' Naruto managed to think, 'Since when did Hinata-chan have super strength like Sakura-chan?'

Sakura and Hinata kept throwing punches at them.

"Why you Uchiha! I thought that you are more educational than that but no! You just had to spat out your colorful language to our kids! And heck they're still toddlers goddamit!" Sakura yelled at Sasuke's face.

"S-sakura *choke* h-how are we supposed to k-know that *cough* they were listening to the w-whole thing?!"

"Not only you gave a bad influence to our children you and your clumsiness made Boruto fall into a cake! And do you know how dangerous it is if he fall into the hard ground, head first? His brain will be damaged, and he could also DIE!" Hinata added, scaring the shit out of Naruto.

"D-don't *cough* jinx it! And where the hell did you learn how to *choke* punch like S-sakura-chan 't-ttebayo?!"

"I learnt it from her! And I figured that it will give me advantages in situations like this! Now be quiet!"

Once they're both done, Sasuke and Naruto were both trembling and shaking, afraid to face their deaths, yes, Sasuke too. You know that he has a wife that can damage the area around 2 or 3 kms away and kill millions of people with only a single chakra-infused punch. Their souls were already coming out from their bodies and their eyes were literally soulless.

'What the fuck? Note to self, never get Hinata pissed or angry anymore, nor talk back to her or ignore her 'ttebayo.' Naruto thought, almost peeing his pants right there and now.

'H-hn. That was scary as fuck,' Sasuke thought, almost puking from the punches to his stomach.

Hinata and Sakura huffed and went to pick their own kids up ーBoruto and Sarada were still baby-quarelling. Sakura was attempting to let little Sarada sleep, and Hinata was taking little Boruto to the bathroom to wipe off the cream and cake crumbles from his face.

And let's say, that in the end of the day, Sasuke and Naruto was in the hospital, too damaged to even move a muscle.

"Hn. Usuraronkachi."

"Teme!"

"Usuratonkachi."

"TE to the fuckin' ME!"

Sakura and Hinata entered their room with little Sarada and Boruto in their arms, sleeping.

"Wanna have a piece of our fists again?"

"N-no ma'ams."

"Good."

×××××

And of course, the shadow in the dark was still watching them, even in that happy day.

"Three birthdays down, nine birthdays left to go. Just wait, I'll definitely get you."