Chapter 1

Sequel to 'My Cherry Blossom'! Time travel fic!

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

"Boruto! Where are we going?!"

The young Uchiha was twitching at the sight of her rival-friend, Boruto Uzumaki.

"Shh...we don't want the old man to find us, right?" The young Uzumaki whispered as he tip-toed through the hallway of the Hokage Tower.

"Oh really? Then tell me, where the hell are we going?"

Boruto sighed as he answered, "I heard the old man talking about a library filled with forbidden scrolls, so I thought about sneaking into the library and searched for scrolls which might have cool jutsus in it dattebasa!" He finished his speech with his proud grin.

SMACK!

'ITTAI!' He screamed inside his head as he clutched onto the area where he got smacked on, which probably created a big bump. He wanted to scream his pain to the world, but he knew that he has to keep quiet, or else his father will find out about him sneaking in.

"Baka! Those are very dangerous scrolls and we shouldn't mess with it! Who knows what could happen if we open them!" Sarada nagged. "Besides, if we got busted my papa and nanadaime-san would ground us for a whole month in our room!"

"And that's why we make sure that they won't find out dattebasa!" Boruto replied. "I mean, come on, I'm sure a little peek on them won't hurt, right?"

Sarada sighed and facepalmed, surrendering, "Fine. Let's go."

Boruto grinned and dragged her to the library. They entered carefully and when they did, their mouths gaped.

"There are a lot of scrolls!" Sarada gasped, amazed.

But Boruto was not listening for he was already opening a scroll randomly.

"Eh? I can't understand this writing dattebasa!"

Sarada snatched the scroll from Boruto and activated her sharingan.

"Eh...? Time....travel?" Sarada read the words. "Wish for going to another timeline, either the future or the past. Make sure to do not regret it, because it can only grant once."

"Cool!" Boruto exclaimed as stars sparkled in his eyes. He snatched the scroll back from Sarada and thought, 'Hm...I wonder what the old man was like in the past....'

"I WISH WE CAN GO BACK TO WHEN MY FATHER IS A TEENAGER!" he screamed on the top of his lungs.

They gasped as light started to swivel around the scroll, and the next thing they knew,

They were sucked into it, as the scroll dropped onto the floor, closing itself back.