Chapter 3

"WHAT?!"

"It can't be true! Impossible dattebayo!" Naruto cried.

"Well it is, shitty old man," Boruto scoffed, rolling his eyes.

"What did you call me, kid?! I am not old, just so you know!" Naruto exclaimed. "Who are you and who are your parents who teach you to say stuffs like that, anyway?!"

"My name is Boruto Uzumaki! And my parents are Naruto and Hinata Uzumaki, so if you despite them, that means you despite yourselves, shitty old man!" Boruto greeted.

Hinata who was standing beside Sakura the whole time, can't help but blush thirty shades of red and fainted, thinking, 'I-I-I-I a-am m-m-married to N-n-n-n-naruto-k-kun!!'

"Hinata?!" Sakura exclaimed, picking her up with her strength.

Naruto, however, wasn't paying attention at all and instead, was in his own little world, dozing off.

'H-hinata? I'm married with....her?" Naruto thought, smiling like an idiot. 'I finally got a fami-wait what did he say?!'

When Naruto had finished processing Boruto's words, he cried anime tears and sulked, "Why?! I have a good-for-nothing son and I am not a good parent!"

"You're also a good-for-nothing d-" before Boruto can finish his insult, Sarada punched him right on the jaw, sending him flying and hit the wall, creating a small crack on it,....and his bones.

"Baka! You're disrespecting Nanadaime-sama!" Sarada scolded, not even caring if the poor boy got hurt.

Everybody sweatdropped and looked at the girl with glasses. While Naruto, he was thinking about what the girl called him.

'Nanadaime-sama...'

'Nanadaime-sama...'

'Nanadaime-sama...'

'Nanadaime-sama...'

"W-what did you mean by.....N-nanadaime-sama?" Naruto asked hesitantly.

Sarada turned to face the blonde boy and smiled, "You are going to become the Seventh Hokage in the future."

Naruto's eyes were replaced with stars as he grinned and jumped around the room, shouting, "WHOO!!! I AM GOING TO BE THE HOKAGE DATTEBAYO!!" over and over.

"Oi. Naruto, if you're done celebrating would you please pick Hinata up?" Sakura asked, sweatdropping.

"Oh right!" Naruto chuckled nervously, scratching the back of his head and proceeded to lift the lavender-haired-beauty in his arms, bridal-style.

"Dobe," Sasuke grunted.

"Wait, so who is the Rokudaime?" Sakura interrupted.

Sarada glanced at Kakashi who is currently reading his favorite book, Icha Icha Paradise.

Everybody followed Sarada's glance and gasped, "KAKASHI IS THE ROKUDAIME?!"

Kakashi looked up from his perverted book and his jawdropped. His visible eyes were as wide as saucers.

Awkward silence filled the Hokage's office.

After a few minutes, Naruto broke it by asking, "Say, who are you, girl?"

Sarada fixed her glasses, and answered, "My name is Sarada Uchiha," Sasuke's eyes widened slightly at the mention of his clan name, but still kept his cool face, "and I am the only daughter of Sasuke and Sakura Uchiha."

The said-soon-to-be couple looked at the girl, eyes wide.

Sasuke was in deep shock right now, but fortunately to him, he was still capable of maintaining his coolness.

While Sakura, she flushed deep red and was in a state near to fainting.

Both were thinking, 'Sakura/Sasuke is my wife/husband? And we have a.....daughter?'

Sakura had lost it. She fainted and fell to the ground. Sasuke stared at her, a bit worried, only to find himself staring at her changed features.

Her hair grew longer, she has a slim body, and good curves, and definitely had became taller.

Sarada stiffled a giggle as she noticed the look on the Uchiha boy's eyes. She felt warmness when she looked at her family.

But that warmness came to an end when two stomaches grumbled loudly. Everybody looked at the two blondes.

"I'M HUNGRY! LET'S GO TO ICHIRAKU!" they both yelled.

"Well, before that, make sure that you bring Hinata back to the Hyuuga Compound first," Kakashi ordered.

"Okay, Kakashi-sensei!" Naruto saluted, grinning, before dashing out with Boruto following behind.

Sarada glared at the direction where the Uzumakis were gone to and walked to her young otou-san. Sasuke noticed and suddenly felt uncomfortable, for he was not experienced with girls.

"Tou-san, I want tomatoes," Sarada said in her monotone voice.

'Hn,' he sighed as he remembered his likings for tomatoes, 'She is my daughter.'

"Hn," he nodded.

"And...what do we do about kaa-chan," Sarada asked.

Sasuke looked at Sakura and replied, "I'll lift her. She will wake up soon."

Sasuke lifted the still-unconscious Sakura into his arms. Kakashi poofed out, not wanting to get involved to this and was still thinking about how -the hell- did he become the Rokudaime in the first place.

Tsunade smiled as all of them left the office, 'This might be interesting.... Now back to my sake!' She started to drink her sakes, temporarily forgetting about the recent occasions.