Chapter 20

YAY! FINALLY! IT'S THE EPILOGUE! But surely, as what I said before, there will be a sequel coming out soon.

Enjoy~!

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Years later....

"Nurse! Nurse! Please tell me where Hinata-chan is!"

The nurse on the hospital counter looked up at Naruto and nodded, "Ah, yes. Hinata-san is on the third floor, in room 308."

Naruto mumbled a quiet thanks and rushed off to the room.

As soon as he arrived, he took a deep breathe and tried to opened the door silently, but it only became the opposite.

"HINATA-CHAN!"

"Shh, Naruto-san. Please be quiet," the nurse in charge of Hinata hushed the blonde man.

He rushed to the bed and took Hinata's hand, "Hinata, are you alright?"

Hinata nodded weakly, trying to calm down her huffs and pants, "N-naruto-kun....."

Naruto replied, "I'm so sorry I'm too late to see the baby coming out! I have a lot of work to do! I heard that it's a boy! Thank you....."

He pecked Hinata's cheek and asked the nurse, "Where's the baby? I want to see him!"

"Hai," the nurse said and went off to the nursery room to take the baby.

She came back with the baby in her arms, sleeping. He was so small and fragile. His chubby and rosy cheeks were very cute.

Naruto carefully picked the baby into his arms and rocked him gently, cooing.

"What should we name him?" Hinata asked.

"Hmmm..." Naruto thought about it for a moment, "How about Boruto?"

"Boruto? I think that it's a good name," Hinata agreed.

He went to Hinata-chan and gave her a sweet and loving kiss, "Thank you, Hinata-chan. Thank you so much for giving me a family......"

Hinata giggled softly, "No problem, Naruto-kun....I would be happy to do anything for you."

Naruto started to tear up, "I have the best family ever 'ttebayo!"

"And, Naruto-kun, why don't you see how Sakura-san is doing?"

Naruto nodded and gave the baby to Hinata, "Okay. See you later, Hinata-chan!"

Then he went to Sakura's room, which is coincidentally just beside Hinata's.

"Sakura-chan!" Naruto yelled.

"Ah, Naruto, hello," Sakura smiled at him.

"So, how's the baby?"

"She is fine. She is more active than usual though. I've been getting a lot more kicks from her. She will be out anytime soon," Sakura chuckled.

"Yeah, I can see that 'ttebayo," Naruto answered as he looked at the huge bump on Sakura's stomach.

"Oh, how about Hinata? I heard that the baby is already out. What's his name? Can I see him?" Sakura asked.

"His name is Boruto. And sure! I'll get him for you later," Naruto answered.

"By the way, when will teme come back?" Naruto asked.

"Hm, I don't know. But before he drop me here in Konoha, he did say that he will be there before the baby comes out," Sakura answered.