Chapter 16

That night, after the tour around at Konoha, they went to eat dinner at older Naruto's house.

"Hinata*slurp*-chan! *slurp*Your cook*slurp*ing is the *slurp*best! *slurp slurp*I love *slurp* it so *slurp*much!!" Younger Naruto praised as he gobbled down his bowl of ramen.

Hinata chuckled, thinking that younger Naruto is so cute, "Why thank you, Naruto. It's only normal ramen though. And you probably shouldn't talk while you ea-"

Before she can finish the word 'eat', younger Naruto started choking on his food.

Older Sasuke tsked and looked at older Naruto.

"I am wondering....are you still like that now?" he asked.

"What?! Of course not! Why would I do something so immature like that?" Older Naruto denied.

"Because you are," older Sakura pointed at the number of bowls that he finished -twenty seven.

An embarassed blush appeared on the seventh hokage's face as he glared at older Sasuke, "Well at least I don't eat tons of tomatoes, unlike someone here!"

An irk mark appeared on older Sasuke's forehead, "At least tomatoes are much healthier than your stupid ramen, usuratonkachi."

"What'ya say about
Older Sakura sighed, "Yeah. You both are just the same."

Then, a pale-blue boy entered the dining room. He stopped and examined all of the dining room occupants and bowed 90° degrees.

"I am so sorry to have interrupted your meal right now," he said.

Hinata gasped, "Oh! I didn't remember that I am supposed to take care of you, Mitsuki! I am sorry! I was just supposed to run some errands with Himawari, then come back home to continue to accompany you but-"

"It's okay, Hinata-san. I understand," Mitsuki cut Hinata's words politely and smiled, "Now, may I have a cup of tea?"

Hinata nodded and went to the kitchen to prepare the tea.

Boruto grinned at his teammate and exclaimed, "Yo Mitsuki! I haven't seen you for a while! Come and sit down here with us!"

Mitsuki nodded and sat down on an empty seat, "Thank you."

"Mitsuki, how did you ended up getting babysitted by Hinata-san?" Sarada asked, blinking her eyes in wonder.

"Eto, it's not babysitting. It's just taking care of. And I ended up like this because father said that he would be a way for a few days. He was about to put me under Sasuke-san and Sakura-san's care, but he realised that they're nowhere to be found. So he lend me to Hinata-san instead," Mitsuki explained.

And the younglings had a conversation between themselves again....

"Hey, look. The boy....he has blue skin dattebayo!" Naruto said.

"His eyes are kinda strange too," Sakura replied, "It resembles a....snake."

"Oro...chimaru?" Sasuke guessed, "Is he the son of Orochimaru?"

Sakura gasped, "No way!"

Then Mitsuki joined in, smiling innocently, "You guys are aware that I can hear you clearly for we are all in the same table, right?"

Three of the younglings sweatdropped.

"By the way, who are you? You look like Nanadaime-sama, Sasuke-san and Sakura-san, except younger," he pointed out.

"Ahh, that," older Naruto answered, "They really are our younger self. We time travelled and somehow they ended up here."

Mitsuki nodded in understanding. Then Hinata came back with the tea in her hand.

"Here, Mitsuki," Hinata said, "Drink it while it's still hot."

"Thank you, Hinata-san," Mitsuki replied as he drank the tea.

Then the doorbell rang, catching the attention of everyone.

"I wonder who is that," Hinata mumbled as she left to open the door.

Older Sasuke sensed the familiar chakra of the person at the front door.

Older Naruto said, "This chakra is familiar...."

Younger Sasuke said, "I can't help but think of that too."

Older Naruto looked at older Sasuke and asked, "Teme, do you know who it is?"

Before older Sasuke can answer, a snake-like man came into the room.

"Father!" Mitsuki exclaimed happily, running to the man.

"Orochimaru," older Sasuke said.

"Ahh, Sssassuke. Long time no sssee," Orochimaru hissed.

"Eh?! What is Orochimaru-teme doing here dattebayo?!" Younger Naruto yelled.

"Hn," older Sasuke answered.

"Hn is not an answer older teme!!! Right now, an enemy of us just came to the room casually!!! Older Hinata-chan! Why did you let him in dattebayo?!"

"Hn, so Orochimaru is the one with the familiar chakra," younger Sasuke mumbled to himself.

"Oi, calm down," older Naruto grumbled, "He is the good guy now 'ttebayo."

Then he bent down to younger Naruto's ears and squinted his eyes, "Well actually he is still creepy but yeah 'ttebayo."

"Anyway we are going to go now," Orochimaru said, "Goodbye."

Then Orochimaru and Mitsuki left.

"Wow, a lot of things sure changed," younger Sakura awwed.

"Well this is the future afterall," older Sakura chuckled.

Then older Naruto started speaking, "Well I have to go to the Hokage Office now. A great load of papers are waiting for me. Yay."

Older Sasuke and Sakura rolled their eyes at his sarcasm.

"Oh right. And I will deal with what I will do with you three later," older Naruto said to the younglings, "So have fun before it lasted."

Then older Naruto left, leaving the others behind in the dining room.

Older Sakura and Sasuke stood up and said, "Sarada, let's go home now. You too, our little versions."

The said people stood up and said goodbye to Hinata, younger Naruto and Boruto before leaving the house to the Uchiha Compound.

Younger Naruto exchanged glances with Boruto and chuckled awkwardly, "Well that was awkward."

Boruto nodded in agreement, "Yeah."