Chapter 6

Yo! It has been a week, or more? Unfortunately, I still have the exams going on, but, I saw my phone laying on the table, so yeah, I took advantage. (Hey, it's not everyday in exams when you see your phone on the table and practically calling for me yo update this story! XD) Mom forgot to hide it somewhere secret and locked. Anyway, let's start!

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Team 7 (with the exception of Sai and Yamato since they were on an S-rank mission), Boruto and Sarada were standing in front of the Hokage's table, in the Hokage Office. Tsunade was staring at them intently, especially the kids.

They all shared the same thoughts, 'Did I do something? I think not.'

Tsunade cleared her throat and asked, "Boruto, Sarada, are you still genins or....?"

"Yup, we still are," they both chorused.

"Well then. I suppose that you both are bored lately so I guess I can give you a mission," Tsunade announced.

Both of them cheered, "Finally!! No babysitters anymore!!"

"A D-rank mission," Tsunade added, and smirked as she saw their face fell almost instantly at the word 'D'.

"WHAT?! I AM TO MATURED TO GET SOME SHITTY D-RANKS! THIS IS SO UNCOOL!! I WANT BETTER MISSIONS!! EVEN C-RANKS WILL DO DATTEBASA!!" Boruto screamed, making everyone's ears bleed.

"Typical Boruto," Sarada muttered, while Sakura, Sasuke and Kakashi (not Naruto) thought, 'He really is Naruto's son. I remember when we're still genins (Kakashi: They're still genins) and Naruto complained about the boring missions too.'

"Huh.....fine. You will do a C-rank mission. You must send a scroll to Gaara, the kazekage," Tsunade said.

"GAARA-SAN!! I WONDER HOW HE IS WHEN HE'S YOUNG! HE PROBABLY STILL HAS THOSE BLACK CIRCLES AROUND HIS EYES!!" Boruto screamed again.

"Hn. I am wondering if he is more of an usuratonkachi than dobe now," Sasuke muttered to himself.

"Shut up Boruto!" Tsunade scowled, "Now, I want you four *pointing to Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura and Kakashi* to accompany them. Who knows if there are some suprise attacks from rogue ninjas on the way. Now, all of you are leaving tomorrow at six. That's all. You're now dismissed."

"Hai," everyone replied and left the Hokage Office.

They walked on the streets quietly, when Naruto asked, "How are you two going to go back to the future timeline, I mean, you can't possibly be here forever, dattebayo."

"Nanadaime-sama, tou-san and kaa-chan in the future will definitely find a way!" Sarada said, glaring at Boruto, "One of them should've walked into the Forbidden Scrolls room and found the time travel scroll."

"What do you mean dattebayo?" Naruto asked.

"Ah, Boruto-baka here sneaked into the Forbidden Scrolls Room, forcing me to participate with him and opened a time travel scroll, then we're sucked inside it. Then tada, we went back to the past!" Sarada answered.

"Oh, well ok, I am going to go to Ichiraku now dattebayo! Bye!" Naruto said as he left with Boruto trailing behind him.

Then everybody left also.

The next day....

Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, Kakashi, Boruto and Sarada gathered in front of the Konoha Gates in the noon since Kakashi was obviously late again. Then they left.

It was evening, then Kakashi suddenly informed, "I sensed three powerful chakra nearby!!"

Everyone then kept their guard up and moved stealthily. The mysterious people's chakras were getting closer and closer.

"Look! There's some light there! They must've built a firewood!" Sarada noticed.

They walked closer to the area and when they are close enough, they hid behind trees or bushes and peeked through.

Sarada and Boruto's eyes widened. They saw.....

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

CLIFFY!!
Please don't kill me! I am in a hurry right now!!!

Anyway, thanks for all of you readers for giving me good luck wishes!! Two exams were already announced by my teachers and they are satisfying!! It's all thanks to you!!