Chapter 8

"Um...guys, what do we do now??"

Everyone paused at their activities and looked at younger Sakura.

Older Sasuke said, "Hn. I'll make a time travel portal with my rinnegan and we will go back to our time."

"WHAT?!" Boruto and Sarada screeched.

"Why? What's wrong??" Older Sakura asked.

"No way!! I wanna stay here longer! Besides, we're on a mission! And I think old man's younger self is way cooler than himself," Boruto whined, waving his hands up in the air.

"Yeah!!! You're cool too kid, dattebayo!!!" Younger Naruto cheered as they fistbumped together, leaving poor older Naruto behind, sulking behind a tree.

"Yeah! All we did in the future are stupid D-rank missions!!" Sarada joined in.

"What?" Older Sasuke asked as his visible eye glinted in annoyance. He stomped to older Naruto's side and lifted him up by the collar.

"Do you know what your son did to my daughter?" he asked.

"Um...um..no?" Cold sweats started to come out of older Naruto.

"Your son...just influenced my daughter.....with his attitude," older Sasuke continued, "AND NOW SHE IS ACTING LIKE-"

"Tou-san!" Sarada yelled.

Older Sasuke and Naruto turned towards her.

She looked at older Sasuke with puppy eyes and pouted, "Please, tou-san. Just a few days..."

Older Sasuke sighed and put older Naruto down, "Fine. Only a few days."

"SHANNARO!!!!" Sarada cheered, pumping her fist into the air.

"Tsk..she's a daddy's girl alright," older Naruto snickered quietly, but it didn't go unaudible by older Sasuke.

He glared at him, "What? I dare you to say that again, usuratonkachi?"

Naruto gulped and waved his hands, defending himself, "Nothing! Nothing!"

"Okay! That settles it! We go back to Konoha!" Older Sakura chirped, excited to see her shishou again.

"After we finish this mission!!" Boruto corrected.

"Right. After we finish this mission," Sakura said.

A few minutes later, after the mission finishes, (well, what do you expect? It's a C-rank mission and the almighty strong older team 7 were there) they went back to Konoha and walked on the streets, headed to the Hokage Tower.

Tsunade was sitting on her usual spot as her hokage, while drinking her sixth bottle of sake.

Then the door slammed open, revealing the older and the younger team 7, Kakashi, Boruto and Sarada.

"Well that was quick," Tsunade said, pausing her drink.

"Hokage-sama, we believe we found some special people," Kakashi announced, pointing to the older team 7.

Tsunade looked at them and asked, "Who are you?"

'They looked familiar..but I can't put my finger on it. Maybe this is the effect of drinking sake,' she thought, drinking her sake again.

"Baa-chan!!" The older blonde yelled, making Tsunade's eyes widened, "I'm Uzumaki Naruto, the seventh hokage 'ttebayo! I am from the future!"

She soon choked on her drink at his introduction.

Older Sakura's brows furrowed in concern, "Tsunade-shishou! Are you okay? Naruto, stop calling her baa-chan! You're now an adult, so stop acting childlish!! And if you are aware, you're old now too!"

"Pfft," Boruto held back his laughter at the first time seeing his father acting childlish in the background.

Tsunade's shock came back, as she stuttered, "S-sakura??"

Older Sakura looked at her and smiled, "Hello, Tsunade-shishou."

Tsunade nodded at her, some shock still remain in her and looked at the raven-haired man, "And...let me guess....Sasuke isn't it?"

"Hn."

"I'll take that as a yes. And put more vocabularies in your Uchiha Brain, will you?"

"Tch," older Sasuke declined.

"What did you say you son of a bitch?!" Tsunade was getting impatient and stood up from her chair, banging the table, making it broke into pieces. Shizune quickly went into the room, hearing the crash from outside and discarded the broken table, while both Sakura made an effort to calm Tsunade down.

Tsunade sighed and sat back, glaring at older Sasuke. She folded her arms and asked, "How did you three get here?"

"The same reason as the kids, but it was usuratonkachi's fault," Sasuke answered.

Tsunade glared at the older Uzumaki, and he instinctively put his hands up in surrender.

"I have gone through this many times! So please give me mer-"

BOOM!!!

'Was that Deidara?' Everyone thought as the turned to the source of the sound.

They sweatdropped at the scene.

Boruto was stucked on a wall with a pretty big dent on it, and Sarada looked like in the mood for killing someone. And everybody know who that certain someone is.

"BORUTO!!!"

Older Sakura and Sasuke ran to their daughter.

"What's wrong, Sarada?" Sakura asked.

Sarada looked at her and cried, "H-he suddenly called me FLAT!!"

Everybody's eyes widened at this, and shuddered as a dangerous aura spread around Sakura and Sasuke.

They both glared at the Nanadaime, and he backed away.

Sakura cracked her knuckles while Sasuke took out his katana, walking towards him.

"Your son is going too far....."

"What does that have to do with me?!"

"Oh it has many things to do with you. One, you gave that annoying personality of yours to Boruto. Two, what he does is what you does. Three, you're his father and you gotta be responsible. Four, you never disciplined him," Sakura growled and they pounced on him.

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

And damn, he can really shout like a girl.

Younger Naruto sighed, "The future me is so uncool....(Boruto style!)"