Chapter 12

When they all have returned to Konoha, they rested at the Uchiha Compound.

They all went outdoors to get fresh air, when suddenly, !older Naruto told, "I do really think that we should go back to our own timeline now."

Older Sasuke nodded, agreeing to Naruto's statement.

Then Boruto yelled, "No way! I still don't want to go!"

"Me too," Sarada pouted, crossing her arms and let out a quiet 'hmph'.

Older Sakura sighed and patted her daughter's head, "Sorry, but we can't stay here any longer."

Sarada uncrossed her arms and lowered her head, sighing, "Fine."

Boruto glanced at Sarada in disbelief, "You too?! You gotta be kidding me datteb-"

"Say another word and you won't have ramen and video games for the whole week 'ttebayo," older Naruto threatened.

Boruto went quiet and nodded, "Fine, you shitty old man."

"Then I'll create a portal for us to go," older Sasuke said.

"You can do that, future teme?! Cool! Now we don't have to search for a time travel scroll dattebayo!" Younger Naruto shouted.

"Hn, dobe," younger Sasuke said.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY TE-"

"Save the bickering for later, kay?" Older Sakura said, glaring at them, then receiving a nod from the two boys.

Older Sasuke felt a slight sting on his rinnegan eye, but ignored it.

He tried to make a portal, but somehow, it didn't work.

Older Naruto noticed and furrowed his eyebrows, asking, "Teme, you alright?"

Said-teme nodded his head, not wanting his best friend to worry.

He tried to make it again, and he succeeded. But to his suprise -he didn't show it though, the portal was three times wider than the original one.

'Damn, it is a time travel portal, but I didn't expect it to be that big,' older Sasuke thought, 'Is something wrong with my rinnegan?'

Before all of them could react, the portal sucked them in forcefully, and after it did, it slowly got smaller, and smaller, and then...

It disappeared.

○●○●○●○●○●○●

Another big portal appeared in the future timeline, right in the same place they got sucked in -the Uchiha Compound. Both Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, and the kids got thrown out of it and landed on the ground.

Older Naruto was the first one to get up, "WHAT WAS THAT, 'TTEBAYO?! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL US, TEME?"

His face was very white and pale.

"Shut up, usuratonkachi," older Sasuke grumbled, "I don't know what happened, but I do think that it involves with my Rinnegan. It is a good thing that we did went back to our own timeline."

"And you brought us in with you," three voices said.

Older Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura turned around to see their younger selves.

"Oh shit 'ttebayo," older Naruto cursed.

"Language," older Sakura warned, closing her daughter's innocent ears, not wanting her to hear the sinful word.

"We'll deal with them later," older Sakura said, pointing to younger Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura, "Now, we have to deal with Sasuke-kun's rinnegan. What's wrong with it?"