Chapter 18

Now, everyone were in older Naruto's office. He called them so they can decide on what the younger team 7's fate be.

"WHHHAAAATTT?!" Boruto screeched, causing everyone's ears to bleed.

Sarada had an irk mark on her forehead and bonked the noisy blonde's head -oh, she has been missing doing that and she was glad that she had finally find a perfect chance to do it again, "BAKA! You're too loud for kami's sake!!"

"Sarada-chan! I thought that you're going to start being nicer to me!!" Boruto whined and cried anime tears. "How cruel of y-"

"Enough Boruto!" Older Naruto silenced his son.

Once everyone are silent, he spoke, "I searched for that time travel scroll and there are some suprising informations in it. It said that the person who time travels MUST come back to their own time line quickly. There is a time limit for staying in that different timeline. Once the person reached the time limit without going back to their own time line.....

Older Naruto's expression turned into a very serious one.

"That person shall disappear from the whole wide universe."

The whole occupants of the room gasped, well except both Sasukes.

"That's terrible!" Younger Sakura protested, "What's the time limit?"

Older Naruto sighed, "A whole week."

"Oh! It has been 5 - 6 days since they came here! It has almost been a week! It's a good thing you told us!" Older Sakura gasped.

Older Naruto nodded, "So....shall we open the portal?"

Older Sakura and Sasuke nodded. Sarada looked at her parents before nodding hesitantly. The younger team 7 nodded too. But only Boruto didn't nod.

Said boy was fuming in anger and depression right now. He was shaking and in the verge of tears. Older Naruto noticed this and asked, "Boru-"

"I DON'T WANT THEM TO GO! I DON'T WANT LITTLE DAD TO GO!" his tears started to spil out.

Older Naruto sighed, "I know this is hard for you, Boruto, but please understa-"

"I DON'T WANT LITTLE DAD TO GO AWAY JUST AS I STARTED TO FEEL THE CARE AND LOVE FROM MY DAD!"

That statement made older Naruto's eyes widened. Then it softened in pity and sadness.

Younger Naruto hugged the crying Boruto, telling him soothing words that made him calm down.

"Don't worry Boruto. In a few years ahead, we will meet again right?"

"I-I guess you're right," Boruto sniffed.

"Hn. Sorry to interrupt, but in order to make sure that the future doesn't change, we must erase their minds," older Sasuke said.

Younger Sakura groaned, "Not this again."

"What?! Doesn't that means we won't remember each other anymore?!" Boruto yelled as he started to cry again. Younger Naruto sweatdropped and thought, 'If he is a crybaby in this age, I wonder how his crybaby level is when he is a baby....'

He shivered, 'Imagine those sleepless nights....Ah.....I'm not ready for a baby dattebayo....'

He focused on Boruto and whispered, "It's not like the world's gonna end. You still have the older version of me dattebayo.."

"But he doesn't care and love me at all!" Boruto whined.

"He does. But he is just too busy as a hokage. He, as a hokage, must fulfill his duties and protect the village, and you. He is making sure that you won't get hurt dattebayo. Just give him a chance. Consider his feelings too, okay? It has been our dream to become hokage, so please respect it," younger Naruto replied, smiling at the kid.

"O-okay. I'll guess I'll give old man a chance," Boruto agreed.

Sarada slowly went to her younger parents and smiled sadly at them, "Papa, mama, promise that you will stay together?"

"Promise, Sarada-chan," Sakura gave her own sad smile.

Sarada looked at her young papa, "Papa?"

He looked at her with soft eyes, not those cold ones, "Sarada, I know that we will only meet again in the next few years. I am going to say this, you make me proud. You are the best daughter I could ever have."

"Thank you, papa," Sarada thanked as a single tear fall from her eye. "Bye papa. Bye mama."

Sarada then went back to her usual spot beside Boruto.

"Okay, now since everyone is done saying their goodbyes, let's erase our minds already!" Naruto said trying to sound cheerful, but failed. Tears gather in his eyes.

Older Naruto nodded once more and went behind the younger team 7, and hit the back of their neck, causing them to lose consciousness.

Then he did the mind-erasing jutsu and older Sasuke opened the time travel portal, making sure that he didn't mess up this time.

Then Naruto wrote a letter scroll that was supposed to be given to Tsunade from the past and placed it on Naruto's left hand. It is a private scroll.

He also wrote a piece of paper and put it on Naruto's right hand.

It said:

To Team 7,

Please bring the scroll on Naruto's left hand to to the Fifth Hokage, Tsunade Senju.

I wish that you don't open it. It is a very private scroll that is very dangerous if it was opened by the wrong person.

And the reason why you're unconscious just now was because you were all on a mission. You were coming back, succeeding you mission. You were just near the Konoha gates almost arriving there when somebody attacked you. You all lost consciousness.

From:...............

"Sasuke," older Naruto called, getting a response 'hn', "Make sure that the portal leads to the forest near the Konoha entrance."

"Hn."

Then Naruto gently picked younger Naruto and younger Sasuke up, each of them on both of his shoulders.

Sakura took her younger self.

"Quick," Sasuke grunted.
They cautiously put them into the portal, and after the three of them went in, Sasuke closed the portal.

Then the adult team 7 heard snifflings. They turned around to see Sarada and Boruto crying.

"Sarada-chan," Sakura sighed. She extended her arms for her to hug, and she accepted it, running towards her mother's arm. Her crying got louder.

Sasuke joined in, putting his cloak around them.

Boruto looked awkwardly at the family before looking at his father.

His father extended his arms too, smiling sadly.

Without hesitation he leapt into his father's arm, crying.

"Don't cry, Boruto," Naruto comforted him.

"Dad..." Boruto sobbed.

"I promise....that I will love and care for you more....with all of my heart," he said. "I promise, so that you will be much happier. So that I don't have to see you cry ever again."

"Thank you...thank you so much dad," Boruto sobbed in joy and snuggled more into Naruto, afraid to let go.

And finally, the awkward and complicated relationship between Naruto and Boruto has finally loosen a bit.

Boruto has finally get the love and care that he longed for.

Naruto has finally get the chance to spend more quality time with his dearest son.

Now, Konoha has finally reached their happy ending.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

And no. This isn't the last chapter. Still two more to go, then it's finished. Be happy for that. Well, if you do want a sequel, please say to me. The vote will be decided in the next chapter. So please vote quick.

Vote and comment~☆!