Chapter 9

I can't believe it!!! There are 1+K reads and 100+ votes!!! I am so grateful! Thank you readers for voting my story! I will do my very best!

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Older Naruto, younger Naruto and Boruto lived together in a new -and bigger- apartment that Tsunade gave. While, both Sasuke, Sakura and Sarada lived in the Uchiha Compound.

.

.

.

.

Older Sakura woke up first, wanting to get out of bed but found her waist being wrapped by an arm from the back. She looked back and found older Sasuke, sleeping peacefully. She giggled and gently played with his raven locks. Being the light sleeper he is, older Sasuke's eyes fluttered open, seeing his beloved wife's face in front of him, and slightly growl as he felt her fingers gracefully play with his locks.

"Good morning Sasuke-kun," Sakura smiled at him.

"Hn, good morning Sakura," Sasuke replied.

"Could you please take your arm off my waist? I need to wake Sarada up and go make breakfast for everybody," Sakura pleaded.

Sasuke grunted, not wanting to let her go from his side, but still oblige anyway.

Sakura thanked him and stood up from bed, and left the room.

She went to Sarada's room, and peeked at her bed to see if she is still sleeping, but found no one.

She panicked slightly, and tried to calm herself down, but she knew that after Sarada woke up, she usually will literally jump on their bed, waking her and Sasuke up.

Then she noticed that the window was broken. She gasped and ran back to her and Sasuke's room.

"Sasuke-kun!! Sarada's not in her room, and her window pane is broken!! She's missing!" She exclaimed as she looked at her husband, still in bed.

Said person shot up immediately, "What?!"

.

.

.

.

"WHAT?! Sarada's gone?!" Younger Naruto gasped.

"For the ninety-ninth time, Naruto. Yes! She is!!" Older Sakura groaned.

"Sarada-chan!! Where did she went to?" Boruto asked.

"How are we supposed to know?!" Younger Sakura retorted.

"Sasuke-teme!" Older Naruto yelled.

Both Sasuke looked at older Naruto.

"I mean older teme!"

"What, usuratonkachi?"

"Let's report this to Tsunade baa-chan!!!"

"Hn."

Now both Sasuke, Sakura, and Naruto plus Boruto were gathering in the Hokage Office.

"W-what if she's kidnapped, baa-chan?" Both Naruto and Boruto were freaking the hell out. It should be both Sasuke and Sakura that were freaking out right now, since they are Sarada's parents, but no.

"Naruto, Boruto, shut up! You're not helping!" Tsunade scolded, "anyway, I have sent some ANBU to track down any hints of Sarada, and they should be back any min-"

Two ANBUs poofed into the office. The first one reported, "Hokage-sama, we saw Deidara and Kisame of the Akatsuki in the forest not far from Suna, and Sarada was in their hands, unconscious."

"Nani dattebayo?! The Akatsuki???" Younger Naruto exclaimed.

"Yes, and it seems like they're heading to their hideout," the second one continued.

Tsunade had a serious look on her face, "Okay, thank you. You both are now dismissed."

The two ANBU bowed and said, "Hai, hokage-sama.", before disappearing.

"What does the Akatsuki want from Sarada?! And how do they know her?!" Older Sakura exploded, "And what if......they knew that Sarada was an Uchiha?"

"We still don't know what they're up to," Tsunade said, "Sakura, Sasuke, Naruto, go and get Sarada back."

"What about me?!!" Boruto cried.

"You're too young to do this. This is an S-rank mission. This is Akatsuki we're talking about," Tsunade declared.

"Baa-chan, I do think that Boruto should come with us," older Naruto said, "He is capable of such mission for a child. Besides, we're here to protect him."

"Fine, I guess he can follow," Tsunade sighed.

Older Naruto grinned at Boruto, and he grinned back.

Both Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke and Boruto quickly left the village, jumping from branches to branches, with the older team 7 leading the way since they know where is the Akatsuki hideout.

Only one thought was on their minds, 'Sarada, where are you?'

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

OH NO! Sarada was kidnapped by the Akatsuki!! What do they want from her?! Stay tune and wait for the update!

Vote and comment!!!