Story Recommendations.

Here is a little page full of stories you should totally check out, for the people who have no books left, so look through this handy page- if I do say so myself- and pick a story!

-If you can't find the story, Mail me and I will help you find it:)

******

Story name; Loser.

By; Maddison12345

Summary; Alyssa Mae jones is 17, she is sarcastic, smart, and powerful. And she is in no way shy when it comes to sharing her dark humour. Life seems to be picking up when the school hottie asks her on a date, and she and her best friend are counting the days till their trip to a huge music festival! That is until she and the school bad ass are forced to spend time together for a school project, and she has to learn to tolerate his conceded nature. But When doctors discover she tests positive for cancer, life becomes a wurl wind that's almost too difficult to bare. Despite the tears, and heartache, this comical, touching story is sure to warm your heart. Alyssa has always battled things on her own because she thought she had no one to help her through it....she was wrong.

*Read it, it's amazing and totally heart warming!*

*******

Story name; Phoenix ashes and silver linings.

By; anonosterious.

Summary; Annabelle Grace is just your typical teen trying to fit into the world. Going to college, working, and struggling with her dream to become a singer. Then she meets Callum Walker and things get complicated. Will she achieve her dream or will she have to start over?

*Such an amazing story, a great grabbing story!*

********

Story name; Save Me.

By; Arianna2045

Summary; All of a sudden he slapped me and I cried out and fell on the floor. I curled up in a fetal position and took all the blows that he delivered. He kicked me in my face and I started to see black spots in my vision. He then starts to punch me in my ribs repeatedly and my breathing started to get raspy. The last thing I saw before I blacked out was the front door opening, striking blue eyes staring at me, and a man running to pull James off me.

*
Arianna is 18 and has been with her Alpha James (boyfriend) for 2 years. From the start she was abused,and used. Every time she tries to leave he threatens her family and her life. So, she stays and takes the abuse for her family. Will Arianna's mate find her in time before James kills her or will her mate save her from the abuse? Read and See!! This is my first story so bare with me.

*Such and emotional story. Totally amazing! Should definitely read!*

********

Story name; The Lady Knight.

By; Selena

Summary; "Come what may, " I murmured distantly, "but a Lady Knight never breaks her word."

Twelve Balls.

Four Murders.

Several lies.

This is the story of the first Lady Knight of Monrique - a story of betrayal and love.

*********

Story name: Born Not Made

By: Ana_Danielax

Description: Here it is. Angelica WAS a simple teenager who had NO SOCIAL LIFE; Was never allowed to go out in public ALONE unless accompanied by her parents, because of an incident that her family once faced in the past. BUT one day her parents agreed to give her the chance to explore the world ALONE... "See you later guys" Angelica kissed her parents right in front the school gate in front of so many cool kids. "GoodBye sweet heart" her parents returned the kiss and squeezed her into a bear hug... DID Angelica's parents know that this was probably the last and only time they will see their pressures daughter?... NAAAHHH OF COURSE NOT! "GoodBye Sweetheart" "GoodBye Sweetheart" "GoodBye Sweetheart" "GoodBye Sweetheart".

**********

Okay and finally, one from an amazing person!

FOR A MATURE AUDIENCE:

Story name; Tangled in his sheets (R rated)

Author; Dreamerse

Just check it out, and vote and stuff so yeah! It's going to be amazing!!