26. The First.

**SORRY FOR GRAMMAR OR SPELLING, I HAVE NOT EDITED IT YET**

Chapter 26- The First.

Waking up beside Michael was better than I ever imagined. Lying on top of his chest with his big strong arm around my waist kept me warm and safe. It was even great to see that Michael was infact still asleep.

His long lashes fanned his chiseled face. He looked carefree, relaxed and...beautiful. I couldn't help but lean in and kiss the side of his mouth ever so softly.

Michael's lips twitched and his arm tightened the hold on my waist, he turned over making me fall beside him. Michael then began to snuggle into the crook of my neck.

I let my face lay on top of Michael's head, that's where I kissed him on the cheek and sighed in content.

The warm air coming from Michael's mouth tickled my neck. I began to wiggle and giggle slightly. Michael then began to kiss my neck, yet when I looked down, he was still asleep. I didn't know he could kiss while sleeping.

Suddenly Michael groaned from the side of me, I then saw his eyes fluttering open. My breath caught in my throat once I realised his eyes were a very dark blue and something was poking my lower belly.

Michael realised this as he looked down the covers and back at me with shock and embarrassment masked on his face. I smirked at him.

"What are you doing to me?" Michael rasped in his sexy 'I just woke up' voice. It made me realise I could forever wake up and hear that voice, right beside him, every morning.

"Nothing, I didn't do anything." I replied innocently. Michael narrowed his eyes playfully.

"Excuse me for a moment, I am just going to take a shower," Michael said while rolling off the sofa bed and standing on his own two feet. He began walking and once he got to the threshold he turned around, "preferably a cold one." With that he sauntered off, leaving me there laughing until the tears were streaming down my face.

I slid out of the comforters and decided to make my way to the front of the yacht. The sun was beaming from the glass doors into the living room we slept in. Once I opened the doors to the front, I gasped at the sight. The sun was just about beginning to arise, leaving the sky a blue and orange coloured infinite space. The water was sparkling with the fire like reflections coming from the sky. The water was crystal clear, making it visible to see your reflection through it.

After a couple of minutes, I felt a strong pair of arms wrap around my waist, yet again. This time, Michael layed his head down on top of my shoulder while standing behind me.

"Morning gorgeous." Michael whispered while kissing my cheek softly.

"Morning Mike, how are you?" I asked, still looking at the sparkling sea.

"I'm all good now." Michael replied. I could hear the amusement and the embarrassment medlied together in his voice. I smiled and nodded my head in understanding. I definitely knew what he was referring to. "We are just making our way back now." Michael stated after a couple more seconds. I nodded.

I felt disappointed. I didn't want to leave so soon, it was relaxing here. So calm, so quiet, and most importantly, so beautiful. Being here with Michael was what topped this whole trip.

After a couple of hours, we were making our way back to the dock where we first started. My mood started to crash, every second that ticked by, my mood went along with it, and now, my mood was at rock bottom. I loved it here so much, I wasn't ready to go yet.

"Don't be disappointed love, we will come back sometime." Michael said softly while tying the rope onto its pole, just to make sure the boat wasn't going to float away.