25. The Desperation.

My new story which was previously called lipsticks and dress shirts has been changed to;

Her Office Temptation.

Also it has a new summary;

Dallas growled while throwing Lanta onto her own office chair. Dallas bent down until his lips were grazing her's. Against her lips he spoke, "you are pushing me Lanta. I won't be able to control myself any longer if you keep doing what you are doing." Lanta shivered. The temptation was enough, after all, Dallas was her office temptation.

Please read!:Dx

----------------*******________

Chapter 25-The Desperation.

After a couple of minutes, all the tears stopped. There was finally a wall blocking the tears from falling anymore. I was grateful.

I didn't know why I was crying so much, sure, he kissed me. He kissed me and I enjoyed it. I was just scared, afraid and very defensive of my own heart. I didn't know what to do, I didn't know right from wrong.

The only thing I knew was how I was starting to fall for Michael. I couldn't help it. With Jake I thought it was love, even when he abused me, I still believed I love him. But the love I have for Michael, considering the time I've spent with him, is much more affective and much more powerful than anything I have ever shared with Jake. I didn't know if my heart was telling me something different to what I started believing in.

My mind was telling me not to trust Michael, that I trusted Jake and it didn't end well, this time could be the same. But my heart was telling me that Michael was nothing like Jake, he was trustworthy, honest and I knew he would take care of me.

But who should I follow? My mind or my heart?

In the end, I knew who to follow and who to trust, and that was my heart. After all, I could change my mind, so my mind wasn't reliable enough.

A feeling of desperation came over me like a tidal wave. I needed Michael, I needed him, his kisses, I needed his comfort and cuddles. I knew what I wanted now, and I wanted Michael. I couldn't give a crap about Jake, it was time to move on from those memories. They were just memories now.

I shouldn't be pausing everything just because of Jake, I needed to get on with my life and take the risks. Michael was my risk, but I knew the risk would turn out to be worth it. I knew Jake couldn't get to me now, and if he did, he'd have to get past Michael first.

Michael, the only person to ever be there for me and the only person-aside from Brooke- who can make me smile, make me feel safe and show determination in our relationship. He showed me he cared, he showed me he wanted this, and most importantly, he never gave up on me. And that's what I needed.

With this, I stood up abruptly and ran as fast as my feet could take me, I needed to show Michael, before it was too late. I ran straight into the room full of stars and straight to Michael. He only just turned around before I jumped onto him, wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist.

Michael stood shocked and rigid before finally wrapping his arms around my waist, tightly, like he never wanted to let me go. Before he could say anything, before he could do anything, I instantly smashed my lips against his. I gave him everything I felt into this one kiss. I tried telling him everything I felt into just this one action. This passionate and loving kiss sent chills from the top of my spine to my toes. Every part of me was going wild.

Being in his arms didn't scare me, it didn't frighten me like it used to because I knew that Michael wouldn't hurt me, he couldn't hurt me. I trusted him, I really trusted him. Being in his arms made me feel safe, something I never felt with Jake.