35. The Pain.

Hey everyone, just a little favour to ask!! Could Someone do me and @IAmABadGirl12 a favour?

Please, please could someone promote her story 'desire lines (R Rated)? It's on my reading list if you want to check out!

The person to promote it, I will promote your story on my Facebook, twitter and on here!!

Thankyou, you chosen one;)

*************************************************************

Chapter 35- The Pain.

Whenever Jake said he was going to his friends house for Christmas, never in my life would I have thought that, that said friend was Michaels brother. Of course, I didn't know Michael then, but what a small world we live in.

I never really took love seriously until now. I ran away from Michael, he was supposed to keep me safe, he was supposed to be the security I needed. But he proved me wrong in a way, he stood there, just taking everything in, he didn't come to my rescue like Prince Charming.

I couldn't quite blame him though, he didn't know my past because I never told him, he didn't know what Jake was capable of. He didn't know what to believe or even what to do in a situation like this. He was confused, I would be too.

I was too scared to go back to the house, what if Michael didn't want me anymore? What if he didn't believe me? He just kicked me out or got Jake to look after me, like my parents did. What if nobody believed me? What if Brooke turned on me and left me to fend for myself aswell, me against the world and Jake. What if...

I had been sat in this shelter for hours and hours, crying and shaking from the bitter cold winds. I was sat on wet, muddy grass and the shelter barely kept the rain away. Everything was dull, bleak. I didn't want to be here anymore, Jake was going to get his revenge, like he said he was. He found me, and I knew he was going to torture me.

Finally deciding that I've had enough of sitting here, with the skys now dark, I hauled myself up on shaky legs and proceeded to make my way back. Wiping the tears away from my cheeks and the dirt off my bum, I dragged myself across the long grass, occasionally tripping over sticks and tree stumps. I was ruined, inside and out.

Of course, I didn't know where I was going, it was dark, I could barely see anything. And as if I really knew where I was going, I couldn't think straight, I was scared, nervous, frightened, petrified. My belly felt like it could explode any second. My throat was sore, my eyes were heavy and itchy, but even I knew I had to do something, go somewhere.

My feet were wet, muddy and cold against the harsh grass. I kept walking, not with the slightest care in the world. I had one thing on my mind, one thing only, and that was Michael. I missed him, there was nothing I wanted more right now then a cuddle and a shower of kisses off my man.

I walked for nearly an hour, the thought of Michael getting me through it. Soon, I saw continuous lights, car lights. I knew I was by a road now, so I kept going. I found a path and began to follow the road.

The sound of cars zooming past me with a close proximity didn't frighten me one bit. Infact, the sounds gave me comfort, telling me I wasn't alone in this world because touring the streets like this made me feel the loneliest girl in the world. I was empty, empty, hallow and bare without Michael.

I started to rub my stomach in a protective gesture. Me and my baby were going to be okay, I was going to protect my blip with everything I had. It was a part of me and a part of Michael, I loved it so much.

Suddenly, a roar and deep sound of a raspy engine projected from behind me. The lights were blinding even from behind. I didn't turn around, I kept on walking, near to running. I could still hear the car from behind me, with a slight purr of the engine and the tires slowly cracking the stones underneath.

Go away, please, just go away! I thought to myself. I was scared and anxious, what was that car doing?

The car sped up until it was right beside me. I tried to walk faster, but the car was faster than me, it could still get beside me. I tried to run, run with all I had away from the car and the idiot inside, but the car was still there. My heart was hammering out of my chest and everything seemed to scare me.

There was instantly a place to park the car, I knew what was going to happen before it did, but I was still too late. The car parked to the side, away from the other drivers. The car stopped, so I turned right, turning into the forest to run. I ran and ran and ran, until I was away. I was away from the weirdo, I was okay for now.

Sadly, I wasn't okay, I wasn't safe at all because in the next second I was pulled by the hair and brought into a rock hard chest. His arms wrapped around my arms and my upper body until I was immobile. I screamed, but his hands came up to hold my mouth to mask any sound. Suddenly, this man got a rope from his back pocket and held it out in front of my mouth.

I knew what he was going to do, so I began wriggling and waving my head fiercely from side to side away from the rope. He grabbed my chin and held my face there in a firm grip. I whimpered.

"Be a good girl." He whispered. My heart rate picked up once I knew who this man was.

"J-Jake, don't do this, please." I pleaded in a hoarse whisper. Jake pulled my hair in anger.

"You ran away from me and found yourself a new man. You did the worst things possible to me, so now I will repay you." Jake said in a deathly voice. So harsh, deep and deadly.

Before I could utter another word, the rope was yanked into my mouth and tied to the back of my head. My mouth was clamped over the rope uncomfortably. I tried to scream through the rope, but it was near to impossible to be heard. It was still dark, so not being able to see anything made everything seem a whole lot worse.

I laid a hand on top of my belly, trying to protect my baby. My hand was suddenly yanked from my belly and tied up with the other which Jake kept a firm grip on. My legs were the only things free, I was helpless. I tried to wriggle away, I tried to wriggle out of my bounds, but it was useless.

"You're coming with me, my little Lexi." Jake said with fake love and comfort. I shuddered in disgust. Jake began pulling me firmly out of the forest and into the car, but I stood firm and began wriggling so fiercely, I thought I was free.

Painfully, Jake's hand came down to slap me across the face.

"Stay still you bitch or I'll hurt you so much before the nights even started." Jake hissed. I tried to rub my cheek on my shoulder to soothe it, but the throbbing pain just wouldn't go away.

Jake continued to pull me into the car, where I decided to let him do it. I was chucked sideways into the car uncomfortably. I had finally gave up hope for the minute, nothing I do could save me, only Michael could save me this time, but he wasn't here, he may never save me. Tears poured from my cheeks, I may never see Michael again, I may lose my life, I may lose my baby's.

"Wow, I have finally got you back, after all that searching." Jake enthused while sliding into the drivers seat. I could see his cold eyes from the mirror, but I couldn't hold his stare, I was too scared. Jake sighed and smiled so deathly it gave me chills from the top of my spine right down to my toes. "You have been such a busy girl haven't you, my little bunny." Jake said with a sickly smirk and hooded, deadly eyes.

I screamed through the ropes, he couldn't call me that! Michael called me that, not Jake, definilty not Jake!

"That's right, I heard Michael refer you as his little bunny. I kind of liked that pet name, better than the ones I made, don't you think?" Jake asked, even though he knew I couldn't speak. Jake must have realised this as his eyes lit up. "Do you want your rope taken off?" Jake asked softly. I nodded my head.

With a hand on the wheel, Jake used his other hand to untie the rope which was laid inside my mouth. When it was gone from my mouth, I opened and closed my mouth repeatedly to get the ache away. I then screamed again, hoping and taking that one last chance I knew I had.

Suddenly, a pain shot its way down my face, I groaned and squealed in anguish.

"I knew you was going to scream as soon as I took the rope away." Jake hissed. "Don't. Scream." Jake empathised. I nodded my head slowly.

"W-where are we going?" I stuttered.

"Don't talk unless you are asked!" Jake bellowed. I cowered into the seats. "You won't know the place anyway." Jake stated. "Now, I have a few questions to ask you." He exclaimed with viscous eyes.

My heart rate picked up and my mind was a wreck, I couldn't answer these questions. What was I going to do? I was scared out of my mind.

"Why did you run away?" Jake asked first with an angered voice. I could have come back with a witty remark, but I knew it was a bad idea in this situation. I ran away because he was hurting me physically and emotionally, couldn't he see that?

"I-I don't know." I breathed out. Jake shook his head.

"We will ask you that one later then." Jake exclaimed. "Why did you get yourself a new man? You cheated on me you little slut!" Jake all of a sudden got angry, I feared for my life and my baby's. I whimpered and tried to cover myself as much as possible. "Do you love him, huh? Go on, answer me!" Jake yelled.

"Y-yes." I whispered. Suddenly, the car stopped with force. I launched forward and ended up on the floor. Jake got out of the drivers seat and made his way to where I was at the back. He caught me by the scruff of my collar.

"You don't love him! You love me!" He shouted in my face. I turned my head away from him and pushed back to try and get away. "Say it, Lexi. Say you love me!"

"No! No I don't love you!" I screamed. I needed him to get it through his thick skull that I didn't love him, I didn't need him and I didn't want him, I only wanted Michael.

Jake brought his fist out and punched me with a force on the side of my face. He repeatedly did this, punching me everywhere. I was screaming and gurgling with pain. There was blood dripping from different places and my face felt bruised and heavy. My screams were getting louder as the pain intensified. I was extremely uncomfortable with something sticking into me from my pocket and the car being so small. I was in so much pain.

I started to see blotches of black, that's where Jake finally stopped punching and hurting me. My eyes were rolling into the back of my head and the car was spinning, I swore it was. Finally, everything blacked out, finally giving me some peace and comfort.

"I guess I'll ask you more questions when you wake up." Jake chuckled. My unconscious body shivered in response.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Did this for you to try and get as many in before holiday!

Holiday is tomorrow and in going for two weeks without my phone:( I can't write you another one until I'm back:( I am really sorry! But please hang on and bare with me!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, it will be in Michaels pov for the next few chapters, so yeah, I hope you'll like them.

Please vote for everything! Vote for Lexi and vote for Michael and VOTE IF YOU HATE JAKE!!

I hate jake;) great character to write though;)

Hope you have a great two weeks!

Love you!!